All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

Great. Thanks for the info! I'd love it if there were other places to watch too. Hopefully this is just the start.

I just downloaded the app but cant seem to find their fight cards. Did they mean that upcoming events are free or every event they had until now? do they have a library of past events where i can watch them?

Good news man. Always sucks having to find a stream for ONE

I just downloaded the app but cant seem to find their fight cards. Did they mean that upcoming events are free or every event they had until now? do they have a library of past events where i can watch them?
Seems like it’s still in development. They don’t have a fighter profile for Mei Yamaguchi yet.

32257241_1810120125677901_835924983694753792_n.jpg

Not an amazing card or anything. Looking forward to the Bigdash fight.

Is Sor Sey really the best kun khmer fighter willing to fight in One?

Those telegraphed shot are amazing.

Watch out for my bbbbiiiiiiiigggggg eeeellllllbbbboooowwww!

You ready for my straiiiight riiiiiiiigggghhhtttt haaaaaannnnddddd?

Edit : To be fair, Sor Sey tightened it up a bit in the 2nd and 3rd rounds but I think that was mainly because Senduk gassed so badly and started moving in slow motion. Senduk's gotta re-retire. If the 36 year old version of yourself can't beat Sor Sey, you just found your ceiling and it's in the basement.

Last edited:
Pretty much a dud of a show outside the kickboxing fight until now. I'm really enjoying the main event though.

He came out in a geeky polo-type shirt. I'm guessing that that was what he was referencing.

Naito won by SD. Up until the third round I was right into it, not a terrible fight but it was basically a cycle of the same scrambles from there on.

He came out in a geeky polo-type shirt. I'm guessing that that was what he was referencing.

Naito won by SD. Up until the third round I was right into it, not a terrible fight but it was basically a cycle of the same scrambles from there on.

Let me guess. Naito was losing the standup but decided to wrestle more in this fight like he did in rds 4 & 5 of their first fight. I was worried about that but I laid the -245 juice anyway. Angry at myself. Live & learn.

Now they can open every show with 'potentially SEVEN BILLION people watching'.

But really, it's nice of them to do this given there's no real benefit for them.
Must be getting ad revenue, like free newspapers. They sell their ad space for a ridiculous amount

I haven't checked it out yet

Gotta be a last ditch effort to make money by selling ads to a wider viewer base.

^ What makes you think that?

I was only half-joking in my earlier post. I think they did this just to say that they have their own app and anyone in the world can watch. Seriously, how much does it cost to make that kind of app?

^ What makes you think that?

I was only half-joking in my earlier post. I think they did this just to say that they have their own app and anyone in the world can watch. Seriously, how much does it cost to make that kind of app?
Can't sell the PPV so give it away and sell ads/commercials has nothing to do with cost of making an app. "If you build it, they will come." Can't exactly sell ads if no one's watching the PPV.

Now they can open every show with 'potentially SEVEN BILLION people watching'.

But really, it's nice of them to do this given there's no real benefit for them.

They will probably make more from ad revenue than they did from ten dollar PPVs.

Doubt many people were buying them. They made a new customer in me and I'm sure many others will watch now that it is free as well.

I never download apps but because they're gonna be free I'm down for this. Assuming I'm not getting bombarded with ads the entire time I'll use this app.

Back