All ONE events LIVE and FREE on their new app

They will probably make more from ad revenue than they did from ten dollar PPVs.

Doubt many people were buying them. They made a new customer in me and I'm sure many others will watch now that it is free as well.
I have to agree here. By having a free app with paid advisor, they can potentially make more money. Doubt too many were buying the international PPV. I only ever bought a few.

Can't sell the PPV so give it away and sell ads/commercials has nothing to do with cost of making an app. "If you build it, they will come." Can't exactly sell ads if no one's watching the PPV.

What I mean is how is this a last ditch effort? I don't think it had anything to do with money - whatever ad revenue they're getting is probably still probably inconsequential to the overall business. Unless you mean a last ditch effort for the worldwide audience to watch their show, in which case I'd agree. If you meant this was a last ditch effort to 'save' One Championship then just no.

They will probably make more from ad revenue than they did from ten dollar PPVs.

Doubt many people were buying them. They made a new customer in me and I'm sure many others will watch now that it is free as well.

Basically this - they reasoned that they would rather have more eyeballs watching for free than a couple hundred at 10 bucks a pop. The vast majority of their audience is probably still watching on tv.

Shinya Aoki's on the card! I need to get this app.

I read reviews about the Apple Lightning to HDMI adapter breaking after a few months. Anyone experience otherwise? I also read someone post that the adapter fucks with your phone where you have to reset it.

Is there a wi-fi thing to plug into TV USB to receive video from iPhone/iPad?

Best Ring girls by far!

ONE9318_RING_GIRLS_00015.jpg

NjfkXFJ.jpg

RlpxgMG.jpg
Name?

Sung Jong Lee came out and did his job in the best possible way. Guy's got a great chin but not much else going for him. That early leglock attempt probably took a lot out of him but he had no chance there either way. Great first round though.

Interested to see how Folayang can bounce back 6 months after the KO loss to Nguyen. I know absolutely nothing about his opponent though.

Shinya Aoki's on the card! I need to get this app.

I read reviews about the Apple Lightning to HDMI adapter breaking after a few months. Anyone experience otherwise? I also read someone post that the adapter fucks with your phone where you have to reset it.

Is there a wi-fi thing to plug into TV USB to receive video from iPhone/iPad?

I bet you could use a Google Chromecast to send it to your TV . . .

Sung Jong Lee came out and did his job in the best possible way. Guy's got a great chin but not much else going for him. That early leglock attempt probably took a lot out of him but he had no chance there either way. Great first round though.
That was a great fight! Amir is always exciting.

Interested to see how Folayang can bounce back 6 months after the KO loss to Nguyen. I know absolutely nothing about his opponent though.
Well the Russian is not putting up much of a fight so far despite being undefeated :/
Dissapointing

Yep, just go to the app. Click the player and open it up in Youtube. Then you can Chromcast it from Youtube.

I think this fight goes longer than it did the first time but ends the same way with Nguyen's hand raised. This should be a great fight though.

I think this fight goes longer than it did the first time but ends the same way with Nguyen's hand raised. This should be a great fight though.
Lee is scared of his punch. Nguyen is counter puncher. StalemateSta far....

I don't think Nguyen should have been yellow-carded there but he shouldn't have been surprised. This fight is....not turning out how I thought it would.

Isn't it open scoring? Either doing anything should be a win.

Back