Ali Abdelaziz Tapped Mark Coleman

I came in this thread ready to hate on Ali for gym bragging, but it was Coleman himself who brought it up, so fair play to him.

Ali is a scumbag through and through! I thought that before I learned about the terrorist background
When was the last time Ali killed over 2000 Americans on US soil? let's not act like America aren't the biggest terrorists on the planet, and if Ali WAS so bad he'd be locked up indefinitely.

When was the last time Ali killed over 2000 Americans on US soil? let's not act like America aren't the biggest terrorists on the planet, and if Ali WAS so bad he'd be locked up indefinitely.
I’m not comparing him to America. Like I said Ali Alasleez is a POS with or without his ties to terrorist accusations.

Sometimes “bad people” take deals to catch the bigger fish!

I’m not comparing him to America. Like I said Ali Alasleez is a POS with or without his ties to terrorist accusations.

Sometimes “bad people” take deals to catch the bigger fish!
It's just weird how many mma fans bring this stuff up every time his name is mentioned, it's like they believe they are providing a public service to the rest of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back