Ali Abdelaziz Tapped Mark Coleman

I'm sure Ali taps a lot of dudes

<NewGina>

giphy.gif

Last edited:
lol i swear ali rips one at 0:41

seriously though i've yet to see another manager interact with his fighters the way ali has
if he really was a bad guy wouldnt someone have called him out? the only guy i can think of who has a bad relationship with ali is conor, but that's obviously because conor has a bias against him

Tapped in fkn seconds, terrorist snitch scum.
Aoki Bless.

Tapped in fkn seconds, terrorist snitch scum.
Aoki Bless.

{<jordan}

Noah disowned Ali after seeing this footage. That's why Conor asked Ali how Noah is.

Last edited:
Usually he's the one getting subbed.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.40.34 pm.png

It seems as though the vast majority in the fight business think he's a great guy but fight fans hate him mostly because of his past and what Conor said.

lol i swear ali rips one at 0:41

seriously though i've yet to see another manager interact with his fighters the way ali has
if he really was a bad guy wouldnt someone have called him out? the only guy i can think of who has a bad relationship with ali is conor, but that's obviously because conor has a bias against him
He’s the Don King of MMA. Why should they badmouth him when he’s the reason why they’re popular. Without Ali, they wouldn’t be like what they are today.

Kudos to him for making UFC more relevant and helping fighters get their fame and money.

Last edited:
i thought he tapped his phone line or something

At least he got in there, how many of you can say the same?

Dude rustles a lot of jimmies around here.

He’s the Don King of MMA. Why should they badmouth him when he’s the reason why they’re popular. Without Ali, they wouldn’t be like what they were today.

Kudos to him for making UFC more relevant and helping fighters get their fame and money.
Hey Don, didn't know you're a member here.
(don't think being the Don King of anything is really a compliment, he is widely regarded as being perhaps the most crooked in a virtual "crooked competition" that is boxing management)

He’s the Don King of MMA. Why should they badmouth him when he’s the reason why they’re popular. Without Ali, they wouldn’t be like what they were today.

Honestly had never heard of him before 2-3 months ago.

Back