Ali Abdelaziz Tapped Mark Coleman

He’s the Don King of MMA. Why should they badmouth him when he’s the reason why they’re popular. Without Ali, they wouldn’t be like what they were today.

Kudos to him for making UFC more relevant and helping fighters get their fame and money.

Except unlike Don King Ali doesn't rip off his fighters, throw them under the bus etc...

It seems as though the vast majority in the fight business think he's a great guy but fight fans hate him mostly because of his past and what Conor said.
I’ve read a lot of stuff about him since way before Conor. The way he was running WSOF seemed prettty shady when it came to his fighters. Honestly tho I’m sure his fighters do love him because he gets them a lot of money. He does this tho because in return, it makes him a lot of money so everyone’s happy.

Who hasn't tapped out Mark Coleman. Jiujitsu hasn't even been invented in Coleman's world. It's just wrasslin

It seems as though the vast majority in the fight business think he's a great guy but fight fans hate him mostly because of his past and what Conor said.
Well yes he makes the fighters money so they're going to like him, we can sit back and analyse him for the scumbag he is.

I would tap too if someone was about to blow me up :p

Tapped in fkn seconds, terrorist snitch scum.
Aoki Bless.

that was a long time ago, Conor tapped in 30 sec a long time ago (the real terrorist who initiated a real terrorist attack)

{<jordan}

What a pussy
At least he fought like a real man, how about all those other leech managers never involved in the game before taking fighters money. But all those professional fighters having him a manager are morons right?

And im not talking about the guys personal life, because he could/should get a bullet for that snitching, informant shit.

Who hasn't tapped out Mark Coleman. Jiujitsu hasn't even been invented in Coleman's world. It's just wrasslin
Fuck. This is both hilarious and accurate as hell.

no one thinks he's a great guy, they think he's a great manager

Back