Ali Abdelaziz Tapped Mark Coleman

no one thinks he's a great guy, they think he's a great manager
Khabib certainly does he defended ali on many occasions.
How many managers out there go out and actually cook for their fighters?
He's taken a real personal approach to fighter management.

lol i swear ali rips one at 0:41

seriously though i've yet to see another manager interact with his fighters the way ali has
if he really was a bad guy wouldnt someone have called him out? the only guy i can think of who has a bad relationship with ali is conor, but that's obviously because conor has a bias against him
Speaking of ripping one, what ever happened to the pvs fart thread

the only guy i can think of who has a bad relationship with ali is conor, but that's obviously because conor has a bias against him

Right? It can't be because Ali was an actual terrorist. Fuck objective facts.

Right? It can't be because Ali was an actual terrorist. Fuck objective facts.
if he was an actual terrorist wouldnt he be in Guantanamo instead of managing top-level fighters? lol fucking ignorant sheep <CanYouSeeMeNow>

i dont know him and neither do u, he could be an evil scumbag or he could just be a decent guy trying to get by
but my point still stands, if he was so bad one of his fighters would have called him out. the only fighter who hasn't vouched for ali is conor, but like i said that's obviously because he's biased.

that was ali just using coleman's account. look into it

if he was an actual terrorist wouldnt he be in Guantanamo instead of managing top-level fighters? lol fucking ignorant sheep
You absolute moron, it's public record, the documents have been posted on sherdog countless times.

2014. Coleman was like 48-49? This is after he got two hip surgeries and didn’t he almost die?

After looking at his record... Wonder how Ali would do vs a 115 pound girl in BJJ. :eek:

You absolute moron, it's public record, the documents have been posted on sherdog countless times.
absolute moron? ouch <DCrying>

i've seen the documents man
like i said, if he was an actual terrorist, why isn't he in Guantanamo/prison? the only crimes Ali has been convicted of is identity fraud, and then he worked as an undercover informant in a jihadist cult... don't know much more than that. he is very shady, i didn't say that wasnt true, but if he actually committed a terrorist act im pretty sure he'd be locked up lol

besides all that, you're not addressing my main point. If he's such an evil cunt, why do all 83 fighters that Ali manages continue to work with him? Tell me!<21>

absolute moron? ouch <DCrying>

i've seen the documents man
like i said, if he was an actual terrorist, why isn't he in Guantanamo/prison? the only crimes Ali has been convicted of is identity fraud, and then he worked as an undercover informant in a jihadist cult... don't know much more than that. he is very shady, i didn't say that wasnt true, but if he actually committed a terrorist act im pretty sure he'd be locked up lol

besides all that, you're not addressing my main point. If he's such an evil cunt, why do all 83 fighters that Ali manages continue to work with him? Tell me!<21>
Have you never heard of an agreement? He probably got away with no jail time precisely because he became an informant for the FBI.

And to answer your point, the fight game is full of lunatics and crazies, it's almost a requirement, I don't know if you have noticed but most people who prefer almost any job then getting punched in the face. So given that mma attracts that kind of person, I'm not surprised at all that he manages that many fighters. Also, and perhaps more importantly he may very well be an "evil cunt" who happens to be excellent a his job. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. And thirds, his fighters are his clients, he needs them to make money, it's not a stretch to think he may be less of an asshole with them then with everyone else.

Have you never heard of an agreement? He probably got away with no jail time precisely because he became an informant for the FBI.

And to answer your point, the fight game is full of lunatics and crazies, it's almost a requirement, I don't know if you have noticed but most people who prefer almost any job then getting punched in the face. So given that mma attracts that kind of person, I'm not surprised at all that he manages that many fighters. Also, and perhaps more importantly he may very well be an "evil cunt" who happens to be excellent a his job. Those two things are not mutually exclusive.
lunatics and crazies? ok.. morally bankrupt (because that's what they'd have to be to work with a 'terrorist')? nah. ur really grasping at straws there.
just ONE fighter. why hasn't one fighter out of 83 called him out?

yes they aren't mutually exclusive but that's not my fucking point. if he was truly an evil asshole he would have eventually run into problems with one of his fighters, regardless of his skill at his job.

done with this tbh, ur just gonna go on and on to justify your hatred for a man you don't even know

I'm sure Ali taps a lot of dudes

<NewGina>

giphy.gif

This is haram

lunatics and crazies? ok.. morally bankrupt (because that's what they'd have to be to work with a 'terrorist')? nah. ur really grasping at straws there.

It’s not hard to understand what I said, I’ll repeat it: mma attracts crazy people, bad characters, mentally ill people, people with psychopathic tendencies, shady people and so forth. This is hardly controversial , it’s prize fighting we are talking about. So it’s not a shocker that those kind of people would get along with someone like Ali.

yes they aren't mutually exclusive but that's not my fucking point. if he was truly an evil asshole he would have eventually run into problems with one of his fighters, regardless of his skill at his job.

Why ? Just because he’s evil does that mean that he will put his money in jeopardy ?

Also, in case you don’t know, Helwani and others strongly hinted that Ali has a deal with the UFC and often negotiates just slightly against his clients interests, meaning he will agree to a lower value and then in return receives some money under the table. As shitty a journalist as Helwani is, he isn’t exactly known for making shit up is he?

Usually he's the one getting subbed.

View attachment 482873

This.
I call bullshit.
Coleman is old, but he is a strong wrestler, held his own against UFC LHW in Bonnar and Shogun.

Ali is a LW low level journeyman 1-3, who tapped in 75% of fights ( he is a real tap machine,
not Connor).
Knowing Coleman's money problems, he must have agreed to spread this BS
for a few K ti from Ali, which wants to sound badass in subbing a former Pride HW GP champ.

What a shit show!

Back