Media 'Islam wanted to fight on UFC 299 in March but UFC demanded February' - Ali Abdelaziz

What does Noah think of the situation?

lol He thinks his dad is a multi-millionaire ever expanding his empire w/ the Likes of Khabib on speed dial. Truly on the verge of becoming a Don in the MMA Agent game thought arguably some would say he's already there.

Meanwhile, Noah wants to know why you are parroting lines from a dude that was funny....6 years ago. Like bruh, something new? I reckon that may be how Noah views the situation

I believe Islam wants to fight. This is on the UFC.

lol He thinks his dad is a multi-millionaire ever expanding his empire w/ the Likes of Khabib on speed dial. Truly on the verge of becoming a Don in the MMA Agent game thought arguably some would say he's already there.

Meanwhile, Noah wants to know why you are parroting lines from a dude that was funny....6 years ago. Like bruh, something new? I reckon that may be how Noah views the situation
Hi Ali

So even in this make belief scenario, that totally really happened, Volk returned earlier than Islam.

I don't have that answer. From all indications I've seen though Islam wants to be active, what the hold up is I don't know.
It was reported they offered him 297 & he's confirming they offered 298. If he was ready for 299 he could have made 298. Sounds like he's being a diva

Ali is full of it.

No way Islam would want a fight literally like the day before Ramadan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back