Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

Yeah I agree with Gus, overall this whole situation with Jones is just sad.

I liked the Jones-Gus-Cormier-Rumble Top 4 at LHW. Really disappointed with how it turned out.

It's really funny that people think steroids somehow made jones jesus

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well
where do you draw the line on cheating? is bringing a gun in the octagon too far

Good for Gustafson...for so long now he's been spewing utter nonsense about his place in the mix and about Jon Jones. Hopefully he's finally gotten some sense and will be able to talk his way into a rematch when JJ returns.

AG will lose of course...but at least he's not talking like an excuse making douchebag anymore.

maxresdefault.jpg

The rematch that never happened. It's a shame. One of the best fights

where do you draw the line on cheating? is bringing a gun in the octagon too far
Yes i believe that would be too far.

But ill ask you a more sensible question.

If you train to give yourself a competetive advantage, to make you a better fighter, why should peds be banned when they help do the exact same thing but just a little bit more?

Do we have a limit as to how good a fighter can be physically?

Jones is overrated even excluding the juice imo. Fedor, GSP, Silva, Aldo, MM >>>> Jones.

It's really funny that people think steroids somehow made jones jesus

Of course he would have been great without cheating, but how much has he been using and for how long.

If you train to give yourself a competetive advantage, to make you a better fighter, why should peds be banned when they help do the exact same thing but just a little bit more?

because peds are illegal in some countries, should fighters have to break the law to compete on a equal playing field?

and because peds have side effects
and because of the price to a certain extend

and if anythink become allowed, people will have to start having their bones removed and replace with titanium fake bones so they can hit harder and be indestructible

Gus is delusional and will never touch UFC gold

Because they are unfair, if you're on PEDs you are more likely to win than your opponent not using anything. And of course you can't requir everyone to use that shit and hope they are ok with fighting someone on.

because peds are illegal in some countries, should fighters have to break the law to compete on a equal playing field?

and because peds have side effects
and because of the price to a certain extend

and if anythink become allowed, people will have to start having their bones removed and replace with titanium fake bones so they can hit harder and be indestructible
Your first point is very fair. But ill counter it with, should peds be illegal? Just because things are law doesnt mean its right. Weed is still outlawed in most places.

Second point i dont agree with. What is worse, willingly taking peds (which depending on what it is may not have long term side effects) or getting knocked out multiple times causing cte. The whole side effects of peds isnt shit compared to the head trauma fighters go through. You could counter this point with, more peds more head trauma though.

And lastly, we are not yet in an x men world with wolverines fighting in the cage, but i hope one day there will be.

Gus is delusional and will never touch UFC gold

Because they are unfair, if you're on PEDs you are more likely to win than your opponent not using anything. And of course you can't requir everyone to use that shit and hope they are ok with fighting someone on.
If one guy gets injured and cant train as hard as his opponent for the fight is that also unfair? Or circumstantial

If one guy gets injured and cant train as hard as his opponent for the fight is that also unfair? Or circumstantial
It's diferent but still unfair because getting injured many times happens due to stupid trainings, going too hard at sparring etc, a pro fighter should be able to handle with that stuff. It's cheating, but it's better than using PEDs to boost your training camp and octagon performance.

Fan of Gus but hes wrong. You cant just ignore flagrant steroid use.

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well
Your statement makes no sense. "Peds or not"? Should be "on Peds; not, don't know."

“He has the belt, and I want to fight Cormier again for sure. I want the belt. But the real champion is Jon Jones, of course, because he has been destroying everybody in the division,” said “The Mauler” on The MMA Hour. “Everything that he’s done, nobody has done it before. So to me he is the real champion, but I do accept ‘DC’ a champion, too. He is a good guy, good fighter and the only guy he lost to is Jon Jones. He is the real deal and champion material.”

About Jones 2nd failed drug tested

“I wasn’t shocked, I wasn’t surprised. I feel sorry for him. What can I say? I just feel sorry for him. New things come up all the time and I am not surprised at all. I just feel sorry for him. It’s bad for him, it’s bad for the sport,” he added.

“Look, what he did to ‘DC.’ He’s a beast and nobody has done what he’s done. He’s just getting caught over and over again. It must be something wrong there. You just don’t do that if you ... he’s just making wrong decision all the time and I feel sorry for him, basically.”

Wanting Jones to come back

“I want him back. I want to fight him at some point in the future. I want to fight him one more time. For that reason, I want him to come back. But, at the same time, he’s been caught a lot of times and if he doesn’t come back he doesn’t come back. It’s sad for the division, for the sport,

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Hespect.

Back