Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

That's retarded, I'm a Jones fan but if you cheat and get caught cheating you don't deserve a win for it. Jones has now been caught cheating twice, and deserves to have all of his wins questioned because of it, and definitely doesn't deserve to be champ when he can't follow the rules of the sport he's competing in.

I don't care that he roids, I care that he gets caught.

Funny how insiders acknowledge that Jon Jones is the GOAT, yet it is all the couch potato sherdoggers trying to discredit him LMAO

Gus said Jones is the goat?

Pretty sure he said he wasn't surprised he got caught for steroids the 2nd time, tainted the sport and he feels sorry for him.

This thought is going to be at the front or the back of people's minds for a long time, Jon wrecked the division. Will take a while for it to move on

Only a long suspension for Jones and a new dominant champ will do that.. That LHW belt years ago was bouncing around like a ping pong ball before Jones laid claim to it..

Jon Jones is the best fighter we have seen to date. I dont think anyone can deny that.

We just cant put him in the history books because hes a cheat. theres really nothing more to it.

Jones life will be one very SAD ESPN 30 for 30 one day.. What might have been. The most talented and gifted MMA fighter of all time. But he threw it away..

Jon Jones is the best fighter we have seen to date. I dont think anyone can deny that.

We just cant put him in the history books because hes a cheat. theres really nothing more to it.

Problem is he will be in the books forever. Those records and that dominance are there. It's like Bonds, Mcgwire, Sosa and the HR record. Maris should still have it at 61 in 1961. But he does not.. Not fair..

I guess you could say that Gus has...

Stockholm syndrome!

I like how Gus keeps saying Jones "got caught" instead of "cheated". He knows that no one out there is clean.

No shit, roids or not, Cormier still got KTFO.

Yeah, and that is a tough pill to swallow for Cormier. Yeah, Jones juiced, got stripped, all deserved, but damn, Jones paddywhacked him... DC beat PED users, but Jones just had his number.

is there anyone here who doesn't think he's saying that because he arguably beat jones? i doubt there are many who don't.

What that shows me is that these guys at the top ALL USE PEDS and they all know about it.

I like how Gus keeps saying Jones "got caught" instead of "cheated". He knows that no one out there is clean.

"He’s just getting caught over and over again. It must be something wrong there. You just don’t do that if you ... he’s just making wrong decision all the time and I feel sorry for him, basically.”

I think maybe Gus suspect something else.

Gus says he keeps getting caught over and over again. Right after that statement he says, "there is something wrong there. You just don't do that if you.." Then he stops himself from saying what he really thinks is goes on to say he feels sorry for him. Maybe the way Jon got caught the 2nd time is suspect to Gus.

The best are the apes who want to call Jones every name in the book while simultaneously building DC up to the skies. Like yeah, a clean 40 year old 5'9 fatso went 5 rounds against a 28 year old roided GOAT contender? That makes sense.

“He has the belt, and I want to fight Cormier again for sure. I want the belt. But the real champion is Jon Jones, of course, because he has been destroying everybody in the division,” said “The Mauler” on The MMA Hour. “Everything that he’s done, nobody has done it before. So to me he is the real champion, but I do accept ‘DC’ a champion, too. He is a good guy, good fighter and the only guy he lost to is Jon Jones. He is the real deal and champion material.”

About Jones 2nd failed drug tested

“I wasn’t shocked, I wasn’t surprised. I feel sorry for him. What can I say? I just feel sorry for him. New things come up all the time and I am not surprised at all. I just feel sorry for him. It’s bad for him, it’s bad for the sport,” he added.

“Look, what he did to ‘DC.’ He’s a beast and nobody has done what he’s done. He’s just getting caught over and over again. It must be something wrong there. You just don’t do that if you ... he’s just making wrong decision all the time and I feel sorry for him, basically.”

Wanting Jones to come back

“I want him back. I want to fight him at some point in the future. I want to fight him one more time. For that reason, I want him to come back. But, at the same time, he’s been caught a lot of times and if he doesn’t come back he doesn’t come back. It’s sad for the division, for the sport,

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Usada b!tches!!!

Problem is he will be in the books forever. Those records and that dominance are there. It's like Bonds, Mcgwire, Sosa and the HR record. Maris should still have it at 61 in 1961. But he does not.. Not fair..

The feeling i get is no one pays attention to bonds hr record, i wouldnt be surprised if they erase it. Jones is the best we have seen but ill never be able to put him or silva in my goat list. i also feel like jones is an idiot because he never needed peds to be great. he wouldve been great without them

Back