Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

Notice how he says: "He got caught". Not that "He cheated". It'd be nice if fans started to realise that everyone's doping. It's just a part of professional sport.

lol No... Not at all.

The US Anti-doping agency's tests are very very hard to trick.

I guess, if you are a number 15 ranked fighter or something, you could get away with cheating, atleast for a while.

But title contenders and big names are doomed to get caught if they try it

But I totaly agree that it was a very wierd thing to say by Gus.

lol No... Not at all.

The US Anti-doping agency's tests are very very hard to trick.

I guess, if you are a number 15 ranked fighter or something, you could get away with cheating, atleast for a while.

But title contenders and big names are doomed to get caught if they try it

But I totaly agree that it was a very wierd thing to say by Gus.
I don't think so. Take a look at track. The guy who most recently beat Usain Bolt in the 100m is Justin Gatlin. He was banned originally 8 years, and admitted to steroids in 04' after winning the Olympics.

He since returned in his 30's, out of his prime and is running faster than ever. He's been tested over 100 times by USADA and passed every test. Basically, he's running faster out of his physical prime than he ran to win the Olympic Games, on drugs, in his prime.

Either he's defying science or he's beating USADA with ease. MMA fighters are just behind the 8 ball when it comes to beating the system.

I disagree 100%. This is a sport. Jones cheated. We take away gold medals for the same shit.

What is the legacy of DC? A great fighter that lost to Jones twice. In the eyes of most. Jones fucked both their careers up.

these comments were before Jones got popped for juicing his way to the title.

Funny how insiders acknowledge that Jon Jones is the GOAT, yet it is all the couch potato sherdoggers trying to discredit him LMAO
So much wrong its not even funny. only shertards believe juicing to the title makes you goat. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back