Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

Man this is a fight I'd like to see again if Jones ever returns. I feel like this is a fight we might gwt 5 years from now outside of the UFC, but who knows?

I feel like with all of Jones' dumb decisions that he's going to fight late into his career as he'll need the $$.

That's what I'm talking about. Never being a fan of Jones, I suppose I'm more a fan of his now than I ever was, because I have to respect the degree to which he doesn't give a fuck. He wanted to win, and he poked as many fucking eyes and used as much fucking steroids as he had to, to achieve that goal.

He is only saying it because many people thought that he beat Jon, so he is hyping himself.

Jones wouldn't be best without PEDS. People thought the guy was on roids before he even won the title.

But have we seen a juiced Cormier? Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know who the best is atp. Jones was juiced to the gills on both occasions - you can't have a lil 4 year old girls t-count and not be saucin'. I would agree but that is like saying Ubereem=Econoreem. Heck, Rothwell besmirched the life of Econoreem but would not last 90 seconds with Ubereem.
What im trying to say donks is jones is the best lhw we have seen. As you said just like ubereem might have been the nest heavyweight... although im sure what jones took wasnt a tenth of what ubereem was injecting into his dick

It's the couch potato hero worshippers talking him up most of the time.
Who the hell needs so badly for cheating to be fairplay unless something is off in their judgement/worldview?

Yeaa, I didn't post that. Think you fucked up quoting another Sherdogger but it's all good

Because Gus knows, that all are on some PEDs.

Yeaa, I didn't post that. Think you fucked up quoting another Sherdogger but it's all good
Something weird happened and deleted the other post I was trying to respond to. But I did quote you when writing... the question was "If it's about fighting and winning, at the end of the day... why didn't Jones rely on his superior intangibles and skills instead of risking the title by taking PEDs?"

Game recognize game.
GUS knows.

JONES is the goat.

Maybe he'll get his shit together one day and bless us some more with his martial arts genius.

He's not the real champion as he juiced, end of story. You don't get to cheat and call yourself the champion.
lol if you think jones is the only champion who ever juiced, you must be one naive motherfucker

'He beat me, so hes like probably like the best or something' Gustaffson

Gus would have beaten a clean Jones.
I have to agree. The fight was razor-thin to begin with, and Gus looked like the more skilled fighter. Jones pulled the rabbit out of the hat using a very slight physical advantages in the later rounds -- the type of thing that PED's are made for. Gus looked every bit the athlete and the slightly better fighter through three rounds.

<FookIsThatGuy>I don't give a shit about Jones. But who the fuck is Gus to talk shit? Bounce, ole broke up ass dude. And thought you won the first fight<{hughesimpress}>

kinda changed his tune, meh maybe not. he is right tho jones should retire

Kind of why the division needs a new champion. DC is a good dude, and a hell of a fighter, but his legacy unfair as it may be, is forever tied to Jones.

I disagree 100%. This is a sport. Jones cheated. We take away gold medals for the same shit.

Silly talk from Gus. Rumble must have scrambled his brains good.
I'm actually more interested in why Gus has changed his view on Jones so much in the last few months. What's changed in that time?

tenor.gif

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Looks like Gus missed the memo. He's supposed to pretend PED's were the only reason Jones beat him and the everyone is on PED's except him. Refreshing to see a fighter saying it how it is.

Notice how he says: "He got caught". Not that "He cheated". It'd be nice if fans started to realise that everyone's doping. It's just a part of professional sport.

I will always root for Gus, as i'm from Sweden

But that was the stupidest thing I heard.

steroids is a very powerful drug

Back