Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

I can’t respect Gus at all after this. There’s a reason that peds are against the rules. Because they enhance performances. Jones is a cheat, everyone knows that.

Weird. When I hear guys speak like this all it tells me is they know a lot more than they are willing to say (Like there are many users and they personally know it, maybe even including themselves). To dismiss it so easily like this.

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well

Alex is not speaking the truth. Alex just wants to talk up Jon Jones because he's come the closest to beating him. The higher the status of Jones, the higher the status of Alex.

I used to love the Mauler, but he's disappointed me lately.

Gustaffson is so up and down with Jon Jones. One minute he's not a role model and bad for the sport, next minute he's the true champ and he feels sorry for him. It was barely 6 months ago when he was singing a different tune, "He demolished everyone he fights but as a person, as a champion, he’s not a champion in my eyes. He’s not a good person in my eyes.”

He’s just getting caught over and over again. It must be something wrong there. You just don’t do that if you ... he’s just making wrong decision all the time and I feel sorry for him, basically.”

This sounded like Gus knows that many fighters are using PEDs and know how to avoid detection. Somehow, Jones didn't do it the right way and was caught because of "making the wrong decision"

This makes me suspect Gus may be using too but has been able to avoid failing tests all this time.

Jones is the best fighter ever in UFC, in any classification of weight. He is so creative in his striking and submissions and everything. He is undefeated in the true sense of the word.

I saw Jones fight at UFC 135, I was there, and he is amazing, you can see him thinking up every move and he is so creative, thats not steroids doing that at all, he is on another planet than anyone else.

So Anderson is still the GOATIEST GOAT then according to this news

Alex is not speaking the truth. Alex just wants to talk up Jon Jones because he's come the closest to beating him. The higher the status of Jones, the higher the status of Alex.

I used to love the Mauler, but he's disappointed me lately.
You'r easily disappointed. Gustaffson is awesome

One of the BEST Ever. Just a terrible situation. Was so Pumped for a Volkan fight or Gus rematch. Then... The guy was on it... again. Lost me as a fan.

Hespect to Hus! I agree that Jones is THAT good but also believe Gus won that fight.

[QUOTE="Prince Nephilim, post: 136632861, ]
World class fighters like Gus understand the fight game. It's not about steroids as much as it is fighting and winning because many ped users cant achieve what Jones has[/QUOTE]

Why was Jones using PEDs if it was just about fighting and winning at the end of the day? Shouldn't he just use his great intangibles rather than risk losing the title and his legacy?

Funny how insiders acknowledge that Jon Jones is the GOAT, yet it is all the couch potato sherdoggers trying to discredit him LMAO
It's the couch potato hero worshippers talking him up most of the time.
Who the hell needs so badly for cheating to be fairplay unless something is off in their judgement/worldview?

Last edited:
It’s weird how he’s changed his tone about jones..

Just about a year ago he was calling Jon Jones the ‘biggest enemy’ of the ufc ... if anyone remembers that...lol

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well
But have we seen a juiced Cormier? Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know who the best is atp. Jones was juiced to the gills on both occasions - you can't have a lil 4 year old girls t-count and not be saucin'. I would agree but that is like saying Ubereem=Econoreem. Heck, Rothwell besmirched the life of Econoreem but would not last 90 seconds with Ubereem.

Back