Alexander Gustaffson: Jon Jones is the real UFC LHW champion because he’s Destroyed everyone.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“He has the belt, and I want to fight Cormier again for sure. I want the belt. But the real champion is Jon Jones, of course, because he has been destroying everybody in the division,” said “The Mauler” on The MMA Hour. “Everything that he’s done, nobody has done it before. So to me he is the real champion, but I do accept ‘DC’ a champion, too. He is a good guy, good fighter and the only guy he lost to is Jon Jones. He is the real deal and champion material.”

About Jones 2nd failed drug tested

“I wasn’t shocked, I wasn’t surprised. I feel sorry for him. What can I say? I just feel sorry for him. New things come up all the time and I am not surprised at all. I just feel sorry for him. It’s bad for him, it’s bad for the sport,” he added.

“Look, what he did to ‘DC.’ He’s a beast and nobody has done what he’s done. He’s just getting caught over and over again. It must be something wrong there. You just don’t do that if you ... he’s just making wrong decision all the time and I feel sorry for him, basically.”

Wanting Jones to come back

“I want him back. I want to fight him at some point in the future. I want to fight him one more time. For that reason, I want him to come back. But, at the same time, he’s been caught a lot of times and if he doesn’t come back he doesn’t come back. It’s sad for the division, for the sport,

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

war gustaffson, he's right, and i respect him for not being salty over his close decision to jones

Hopefully Jones never comes back

0922-jon-jonesin-hospital-twitter-3.jpg

i want jones to come back too....so the mauler can smack him around just because he can

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well

I’m not gonna argue with him

<JonesLaugh>

<DCrying>

Destroyed everyone including his life

There's a way for jon to not be the champion.

Yes Gus I think whats best for the division is a clean slate

Volkan knocking you fucking senseless in your next fight how does that sound?

The damaged goods need sweeping away I guess, all of it. And that includes Gus

Or jones is still champion.

Mad respect to Gus. I respected Gus before but he earn my respect on another level.

World class fighters like Gus understand the fight game. It's not about steroids as much as it is fighting and winning because many ped users cant achieve what Jones has

Jones is the only true GOAT. Nobody has done what he's done before, beating those many ex-champions and contenders back to BACK. He had the hardest road for a champion in the most stacked legendary division

Last edited:
He's not the real champion as he juiced, end of story. You don't get to cheat and call yourself the champion.

Funny how insiders acknowledge that Jon Jones is the GOAT, yet it is all the couch potato sherdoggers trying to discredit him LMAO

1t40wh.jpg

Edit: Jones’s fight IQ was not a product of steroids. But he did cheat.

Alex speaking truth. Jones is the best and is the real champ, ped's or not. If you disagree with me you disagree with alex as well
I disagree with Alex, Jones cheated his win over cormier is no longer a win within the rules to be champion, you can't use peds..

I'm not suprised Alex said this, his fight with jones was closer than his fight with cormier, and some people think he beat Jones, so it's almost like a moral victory

This thought is going to be at the front or the back of people's minds for a long time, Jon wrecked the division. Will take a while for it to move on

Kind of why the division needs a new champion. DC is a good dude, and a hell of a fighter, but his legacy unfair as it may be, is forever tied to Jones.

Back