After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals

imo heaven exists in a real metaphysical sense.

The 5-or-so seconds that your brain starts firing off in your last minute on earth you literally see your life flash in front of you in a loop.

Your happiest moments.

That 5 seconds is actually infinity.

To get to 5 seconds you have to pass 2.5 seconds.

To pass 2.5 seconds you have to pass 1.25 seconds.

To pass 1.25 seconds you have to pass .675 seconds.

It never ends.
What's up latter day Zeno

Im guessing that you have never been in a room when someone died. Let me telk you it is far from peaceful unless they are full of morphine. From my experience it is very painguk and the petson absolutely struggles to breathe while their body is shutting doen. Its fucked up.

giphy.gif

Fighter pilots experiencing high G passout often report what its like going into the white light. As your brain begins to lose oxygen and enter the stages of death you still think and function but your motor functions are gone.

Shouldn't be a surprise.

Mexican cartel has been quiet , ISIS is done for . It’s all up to Brazil now.

Fighter pilots experiencing high G passout often report what its like going into the white light. As your brain begins to lose oxygen and enter the stages of death you still think and function but your motor functions are gone.

Shouldn't be a surprise.
How well do they think though

Can they record and decipher the post-death brain waves to see what they are thinking?

you could be dead now and this is just your last brainwave

Last edited:
Breaking: Brain knows where you put your keys after you're dead

So you still might feel the surgeons removing your organs? That's fucked up, because they do that shit 10 minutes after you're dead.

imo heaven exists in a real metaphysical sense.

The 5-or-so seconds that your brain starts firing off in your last minute on earth you literally see your life flash in front of you in a loop.

Your happiest moments.

That 5 seconds is actually infinity.

To get to 5 seconds you have to pass 2.5 seconds.

To pass 2.5 seconds you have to pass 1.25 seconds.

To pass 1.25 seconds you have to pass .675 seconds.

It never ends.
<TheWire1>

I've died. Didn't see shit, experience shit or remember shit. Woke up in a hospital to a story about why I should never be mean to paramedics.

Hope the next one's more exciting.

This is why I hope to go when I'm eating a girl out.

For those ten minutes I'll just see snatch.

Exactly. Death is fucking terrifying.
<GSPWoah>

I don't want to die,i don't want to leave my dog and I want to see my little fella grow up to be a man,outwith them,zero fuck are given,an early death,for me, a normal,average joe good neighbour,is a far less terrifying than 'no possiblility of parole' or becoming a homeless bum on the street.,i don't fear death,in fact if it comes around for me in 30 years,i suspect I may welcome it.

I've died. Didn't see shit, experience shit or remember shit. Woke up in a hospital to a story about why I should never be mean to paramedics.

Hope the next one's more exciting.

Its because you are a liberal with no soul.

Back