After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals

Death is probably the most terrifying experience ever so I highly doubt that.
This is talking about after you die. And for most people it's probably not all that terrifying in the end...thinking about 20 years before it actually happens is likely more distressing for most people.

Just my two cents... haven't died.

Do I really have to explain this further?

Yes, I don't understand what "both ways" means it what "depending on the separation" or whatever means.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/19/after-you-die-your-brain-knows-youre-dead-terrifying-study-reveals/

After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals

This reminds me of a story about how people who get decapitated are still alive and can see their own body or some shit.

There are no instant death. They can see their brains splatter everywhere.

reminds me of smoking DMT. You know what it is to die and be born again. Resurrected. Not Jesus like. Like smoking DMT and waking up having gone full retard.

Why? All this means is we have one last dream. Maybe it's good and then it's the last thing we do.
Im guessing that you have never been in a room when someone died. Let me tell you it is far from peaceful unless they are full of morphine. From my experience it is very painful and the person absolutely struggles to breathe while their body is shutting doen. Its fucked up.

Last edited:
Im guessing that you have never been in a room when someone died. Let me telk you it is far from peaceful unless they are full of morphine. From my experience it is very painguk and the petson absolutely struggles to breathe while their body is shutting doen. Its fucked up.

This is after you die, not while you're dying.

What does painguk mean?

Why? You probably dream of everyone you've ever known at death.
I'm pretty sure that's what people try to convince themselves with the whole "your life flashes before your eyes and seeing a white light". I believe thats all just a facade; people creating these illusions to make death seem much less worst than it is. But that won't change the fact that death will most likely be a terrifying and dreadful experience.

Im guessing that you have never been in a room when someone died. Let me telk you it is far from peaceful unless they are full of morphine. From my experience it is very painguk and the petson absolutely struggles to breathe while their body is shutting doen. Its fucked up.
Exactly. Death is fucking terrifying.

People who have been clinically dead and have returned mostly talk of a peaceful state...or I have spoken to a few people who have just explained it as lights out..

Why is this terrifying? So, how do you define death? When the heart stops beating or when there is no more brain activity?

"These stories seem to give credence to the idea that it's possible for someone to remain conscious, even for just a few seconds, after being beheaded. However, most modern physicians believe that the reactions described above are actually reflexive twitching of muscles, rather than conscious, deliberate movement."

"Cut off from the heart (and therefore, from oxygen), the brain immediately goes into a coma and begins to die. According to Dr. Harold Hillman, consciousness is probably lost within 2-3 seconds, due to a rapid fall of intracranial perfusion of blood"

Here's the story:
She looked bangable for someone from that era

charlotte-corday-25.jpg

Check out dude bro trying to catch a feel on the right

imo heaven exists in a real metaphysical sense.

The 5-or-so seconds that your brain starts firing off in your last minute on earth you literally see your life flash in front of you in a loop.

Your happiest moments.

That 5 seconds is actually infinity.

To get to 5 seconds you have to pass 2.5 seconds.

To pass 2.5 seconds you have to pass 1.25 seconds.

To pass 1.25 seconds you have to pass .675 seconds.

It never ends.

imo heaven exists in a real metaphysical sense.

The 5-or-so seconds that your brain starts firing off in your last minute on earth you literally see your life flash in front of you in a loop.

Your happiest moments.

That 5 seconds is actually infinity.

To get to 5 seconds you have to pass 2.5 seconds.

To pass 2.5 seconds you have to pass 1.25 seconds.

To pass 1.25 seconds you have to pass .675 seconds.

It never ends.
<LikeReally5>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back