Locked AEW CVII: Darby Allin Ragdoll Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

hWdFbm3CXV1hkUEZsW.webp

tumblr_s6ptg1k6kR1z3pp6k.mp4

Mascots
pure-beauty-v0-o1h7oo8gw6ac1.jpeg

8r2ny8ijozhb1.jpg

shes-still-number-one-v0-9nka6tan1x9c1.jpg

m2-res_640p.mp4

s-l1200.webp

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @D.R.H. @KowboyMMA @PRIDEWASBETTER

Britt Baker during an interview today

"I think with our very passionate fans, they're very vocal with what they want, what they don't want, what they like, what they don't like. We listen, I listen. If they are telling me they want [more] or less of something, okay, I hear you loud and clear. A lot of them said, 'We want less Britt Baker.' So, if that's what they want, that's what they'll get. Let me take a step back. Here are the rest of the women. Someone else take the ball and run with it, make the women's division about you, and you be the face of the women's division. When no one else can do that, I'll be there to pick up the pieces and do it all over again.”

This chick spent her entire run as Champion getting overshadowed by her heater.

Wasn't there a match in the CC in which Rush was mucking about his leg and limping around?

That sucks.

Wasn't there a match in the CC in which Rush was mucking about his leg and limping around?

That sucks.

Since he was able to wrestle on it for a month, hopefully it's just a minor tear and will heal up fast with some rest and rehab.

Britt Baker during an interview today

"I think with our very passionate fans, they're very vocal with what they want, what they don't want, what they like, what they don't like. We listen, I listen. If they are telling me they want [more] or less of something, okay, I hear you loud and clear. A lot of them said, 'We want less Britt Baker.' So, if that's what they want, that's what they'll get. Let me take a step back. Here are the rest of the women. Someone else take the ball and run with it, make the women's division about you, and you be the face of the women's division. When no one else can do that, I'll be there to pick up the pieces and do it all over again.”

This chick spent her entire run as Champion getting overshadowed by her heater.

I've been saying less Britt Baker since day 1. Thank you and continue to eat shit, Miss Baker!

We love you, Toni! We love you, Mariah! We love you, Rihoe!

I've been saying less Britt Baker since day 1. Thank you and continue to eat shit, Miss Baker!

it is because of you we have no rebel!!!!!

Recently I saw some of my comments trashing Britt Baker on Reddit in the first few episodes of Dynamite and they were actually getting upvoted by a lot of people <Lmaoo>

I haven't posted about wrestling there in a couple years, but judging by what I see recently now days people would probably call me a misogynist and downvote me to hell.

Recently I saw some of my comments trashing Britt Baker on Reddit in the first few episodes of Dynamite and they were actually getting upvoted by a lot of people <Lmaoo>

I haven't posted about wrestling there in a couple years, but judging by what I see recently now days people would probably call me a misogynist and downvote me to hell.

She's just not any good. I love good female wrestlers with talent, she just sucks. And having a mediocre promo and a catchphrase ain't hiding that from Ol Rex!

She's just not any good. I love good female wrestlers with talent, she just sucks. And having a mediocre promo and a catchphrase ain't hiding that from Ol Rex!
I didn't like her initially at all in any way, but I thought she did real well during the shut down era. A lot of that may have to do with her being injured so often. I enjoyed the conspiracy theory victim gimmick. I also think Rebel was very important for her act though. I remember Britt Baker coming out to help the Elite right when Adam Cole debuted and thinking "ah, I think she's done for me" and I haven't liked her since. Her matches had started to get worse again too.

You were calling her Dr Ratings ya lying sack of monkey poo.

<3>

You were calling her Dr Ratings ya lying sack of monkey poo.

<3>
I know I was. I enjoyed her work with Reba and the raw sexual tension between her and Schiavone. She was a solid part of the women's division when AEW began but it quickly passed her as they added to the roster and she also seemed to regress. Haven't even noticed her not being on the show

I thought Britt used to be good too and then the regression started as well as new chicks coming in and outshining her.
She has the intensity of an Eva Marie in the ring.

Send her to Japan for 2 years, Adam Cole can have Mariah for that time.

Otherwise I know she'd rather be doing root canals than working on her slow Slingblade!

Last edited:
Not enough Darby being destroyed imo…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back