***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs may not have won back to back, but they also never missed the yoffs in Duncans entire run....

if that's not impressive, I don't know what what is. They even won 50 games in a lockout shortened season FFS
They were really really good that year. Young Timma and The Admiral both inside. That was a fun year, despite my disappointment in the Bulls disbanding.

well considering that Kawhi has most of the leverage here it is. He want's to come to LA and could sabotage any deal that doesn't send him here.

Lmao, we’re gonna have to beat the Clipper fan out of you, nobody wants to go to the Clippers, anytime someone says they want to go to LA it’s the Lakers.

As a converted Lakers fan (you), the Clippers are like some autistic step brother that you really wish would go stay with his other parents.

Lmao, we’re gonna have to beat the Clipper fan out of you, nobody wants to go to the Clippers, anytime someone says they want to go to LA it’s the Lakers.

As a converted Lakers fan (you), the Clippers are like some autistic step brother that you really wish would go stay with his other parents.
Normally I would agree with you that nobody wants to go to the clips but when you have West as the mastermind in the front office you have to consider it. Especially when the Lakers have some fool like Magic and Kobe's agent running things.

Coward is officially a journeyman

I remember the Kings had Chucky Brown in 02 and it was seen as notable that it was his 9th NBA team. Dwight will likely see his 7th by next season.

Jahlil Okafor has been a major disappointment.

can't remember if you answered before, but @Luminaire is your SN based off the strongest spell in Chrono Trigger?

Normally I would agree with you that nobody wants to go to the clips but when you have West as the mastermind in the front office you have to consider it. Especially when the Lakers have some fool like Magic and Kobe's agent running things.
It was seen as a brilliant move by faker nation. Kobes agent would be able to bring in big time agents.

can't remember if you answered before, but @Luminaire is your SN based off the strongest spell in Chrono Trigger?

It’s been answered before.

But yes that would be the inspiration for the spelling. It’s also a bit of a play on “luminary”.

It’s been answered before.

But yes that would be the inspiration for the spelling. It’s also a bit of a play on “luminary”.
only thought of it b/c I tried to get my kid to play it this weekend, thinking turn based jap RPGs would be easier to digest

uh no, I was wrong haha. He was liking Secret of Mana though

only thought of it b/c I tried to get my kid to play it this weekend, thinking turn based jap RPGs would be easier to digest

He’s probably too young for Chrono Trigger still.

The only reason West is even working for the Clips is because the Lakes told him to kick rocks

Dude is like a jealous ex-gf. Now he is actively trying to sabotage Kawhi/Lebron to the Lakes

Pathetic to say the least

Yeah another brilliant move giving WEST a former Laker, the BOOT. WELCOME TO THE BUST JEANIE ERA...

Steve Ballmer is the richest owner in sports.... Clippers will be way more relevant than the Lakers in the years to come..

Steve Ballmer is the richest owner in sports.... Clippers will be way more relevant than the Lakers in the years to come..
What does Ballmers wealth have to do with anything? There is still a cap (soft, I know). Plus, Clippers did Blake dirty (even though it was the right move). I can see that influencing player's decisions

What does Ballmers wealth have to do with anything? There is still a cap (soft, I know). Plus, Clippers did Blake dirty (even though it was the right move). I can see that influencing player's decisions

It means he will waste money like it's nothing on terrible contracts for stars if they will go there... Magic Johnson doesn't magically make people want to play for the Lakers all of a sudden.. Their front office and ownership sucks. if Kobe was still there he would probably be making another video dissing Smush Parker And Kwame Brown.

you cool as hell dawg. I'd recommend Super Mario RPG. Great game and very easy to digest.

you cool as hell dawg. I'd recommend Super Mario RPG. Great game and very easy to digest.
it's weird
he can't quite read fully yet (like Dr Seuss and stuff, but nothing more complex), but he can pretty much full on play some modern games like Battlefield1 or Call of Duty

but anything that requires a lot of reading gets suspect, shoulda realized that. He was all about MarioKart and beat em ups though

It means he will waste money like it's nothing on terrible contracts for stars if they will go there... Magic Johnson doesn't magically make people want to play for the Lakers all of a sudden.. Their front office and ownership sucks. if Kobe was still there he would probably be making another video dissing Smush Parker And Kwame Brown.
having rich ownership/willing to spend doesn't necessarily mean you'll succeed (although it's virtually impossible to if you DON'T)....

See Cavs having the second highest salary this year, and BKN once paying more in Luxury tax than the actual Salary Cap itself and saw jack and shit in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back