Not open for further replies.

Revolver

you sound poor
@plutonium
Reaction score
DfODJ-HVMAc76FQ.jpg:large

Get ready Cleaveland for part 2

yyz2bDU.gif

Would love for him to end up in Houston, but if not hopefully he just goes somewhere that can for sure compete with GS. Don't want to see them win another championship.

Wherever he goes... you can be sure every player on that team will suddenly play like shit.

Get Lebron to San Antonio and let's him see with a real coach. If he goes to rockets they will have to give up too much to get him and if he goes elsewhere it will mostly be just isoball like the cavs this year.

He could just be honest and say that the juice supply ran out. We’d all believe it

DfODJ-HVMAc76FQ.jpg:large

Get ready Cleaveland for part 2

yyz2bDU.gif

If they burn his Jersey that's lame as shit. He got that city a ring.

I think that your auto-correct is changing Houston to LA. He can't win in LA even with George.

If they burn his Jersey that's lame as shit. He got that city a ring.

I think that your auto-correct is changing Houston to LA. He can't win in LA even with George.
Wouldn't mind seeing James in Houston but how will they be able to manage their salary cap ? Is Chris willing to take a paycut ? Trading role players ? Because it looks hard to achieve with James and Chris wanting the max

Bern and ZUBATS will be Stockton/Malone on the juice. NBA should probably prevent bern from joining the lakes for basketball reasons

Even without Bron

LonzGOAT
Ingram
PG
Randle
Some Random or Zubac I guess

Thats a playoff team

I just need a team that can compete with gs. No competition is no fun for fans of the game.

How about the lakers sign pg and lebron and trade Ingram and ball for kemba walker who the hornets are looking to move.

Walker
Pg13
Lebron
Kuzma
Lopez

That squad would be a problem.

Wouldn't mind seeing James in Houston but how will they be able to manage their salary cap ? Is Chris willing to take a paycut ? Trading role players ? Because it looks hard to achieve with James and Chris wanting the max

They have to dump Anderson and EGo would be gone too. It takes some cap masterminding but that's what Morey excels at. Paul and Lebron can figure out salaries. Clint may have to go too

Lakers pick up LeBron and Kawhi, and trade Lonzo for CP3. I know it's a downgrade at the PG position, but that way James and Paul can play together.

<BronTroll1>

There's an irony to the cap space that allowed Durant to go to the Warriors that subsequently tanked the growth of the NBA that is going to prevent contenders from becoming true contenders to the Warriors. Not many teams have cap space and not a lot of teams are looking to be hamstrung by a bad contract like Ryno.

They have to dump Anderson and EGo would be gone too. It takes some cap masterminding but that's what Morey excels at. Paul and Lebron can figure out salaries. Clint may have to go too

I don’t want to see Clint leave but if they could bring in Lebron obviously you have to make that happen. Hopefully DeAndre would take a paycut & replace Clint.

There's an irony to the cap space that allowed Durant to go to the Warriors that subsequently tanked the growth of the NBA that is going to prevent contenders from becoming true contenders to the Warriors. Not many teams have cap space and not a lot of teams are looking to be hamstrung by a bad contract like Ryno.

Orlando and Sac like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back