***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs losing that finals fueled them to win the one after

If they won that first one, idk if they wouldve been motivated to win that second

Which would still leave them with one

Kawhi wanting to leave baffles me though...its not like the spurs suck ...and hes never really been a big personality who desires the limelight...unless hes been hiding all that

If they won that first one, idk if they wouldve been motivated to win that second

Kawhi wanting to leave baffles me though...its not like the spurs suck ...and hes never really been a big personality who desires the limelight...unless hes been hiding all that
It's precisely because he doesn't have a big personality that he doesn't want to stay with the Spurs. While the Spurs are a relatively popular team, they're not really as big a market as LA. Known Degenerate's (Jordan) brand justified giving him a smaller contract because he's not in a major market and isn't a flashy guy. By being a superstar in LA, things fall into your lap. He can be himself without having to give up that much money. Kawhi and his team probably realized that and are jumping ship. Kawhi is all about his money. Dude is notoriously cheap (still drives an old ass Chevy and still uses coupons to get free food at Wingstop).

I suspect that the whole misdiagnosis controversy was just an excuse to leave the Spurs. They can give him more than other teams but at the same time, NBA players make a lot of their money from endorsements. It's going to be interesting considering how tarnished his reputation is. Only championships can repair that.

Last edited:
I did just read hes apparently mad at tony parker

Wonder if he fucked kawhis wife

I remember reading on reddit how it was a mark on Kawhi's character that an upstanding guy like TP is mad at him. I'm like, uh, he fucked his teammates wife. It's one thing to cheat but how are you going to bang your teammates wife?

Last edited:

The Nets come out of nowhere to sign LBJ, reuniting him with Beyoncé.

I don’t think a better union could be made.

Dwight Howard and the Brooklyn Nets.

They truly deserve each other.

Pretty sure Jalen Rose is legitimately retarded

Charlotte definitely tanking and saving on salary this year. Kemba will be next.

Minus the Pop tutelage Kwi is a poor man's Otis Porter who will give you 50-60 games in a "healthy" season

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...izing-marijuana-everybody-needs-to-do-cocaine

Still celebrating the Golden State Warriors' title win from earlier this month, Nick Young proposed a radical idea.

Asked by TMZ Sports about Canada making marijuana legal, Swaggy P said he wants to see a more potent drug become legalized:

"I want people to pass cocaine. Everybody needs to do cocaine!"

Young is certainly embracing his status as an NBA champion for the first time in 12 professional seasons. One day after the Warriors won the 2018 title, he declared himself a national treasure on Twitter.

Random drug test tomorrow for swaggy

Charlotte definitely tanking and saving on salary this year. Kemba will be next.
Are they really? Coward has an expiring deal and Mozgov has another year. Ends up costing them 17 million next year.

3IaBXRa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back