***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I thought I was arguing with the incompetent duo of cheat fans, which is what my comment was aimed at, thus your “clever” retort is as irrelevant and needless as you are. Thanks for the input though, blart; always appreciate when you take time out of your busy duties policing the jamba juice and auntie anne’s to share your wisdom.
As usual you are well behind in the discussion, Karin.

Most teams will regret not drafting Doncic today. I'd take him over Bagley and Ayton.

Most teams will regret not drafting Doncic today. I'd take him over Bagley and Ayton.

Gutsy prediction.

Top 5 is pretty solid in this draft, can’t go too wrong. Mo Bamba could end up being a monster if he really develops a 3. Bagley is almost a guaranteed producer in the NBA. Ayton will average a double double no problem but his game might not be suited to winning in the NBA.

Doncic might be really nice down the road but is he really better than Gordon Hayward? Maybe eventually but I can see him averaging 14-6-6 or something to that effect early on.

Trae Young is a bust. Inefficient, ball dominant, guard that can’t play defense. He also sounds like a fucking moron when he talks so having a minus IQ won’t help him either. Best chance for him is to go to some hopeless clown team like the Hornets or Clippers and have them trot out Trae for heavy minutes and 60+ losses.

Big day for the Suns. Looks like Ayton will be their pick. I dunno if he is #1 material though.

Doncic might be really nice down the road but is he really better than Gordon Hayward?

There's no guarantee that Ayton and Bagley will be better than Hayward either, though I am very high on both of them.

That's not cool.

The Knicks suck; easily the worst "Prestigious Franchise" in all of sports.

Nah them 2011 and 2014 Heat championship shirts be lit fam
107j5gg.jpg

Sons' new GM will be crucified if he doesn't take gAyton

Gutsy prediction.

Top 5 is pretty solid in this draft, can’t go too wrong. Mo Bamba could end up being a monster if he really develops a 3. Bagley is almost a guaranteed producer in the NBA. Ayton will average a double double no problem but his game might not be suited to winning in the NBA.

Doncic might be really nice down the road but is he really better than Gordon Hayward? Maybe eventually but I can see him averaging 14-6-6 or something to that effect early on.

Trae Young is a bust. Inefficient, ball dominant, guard that can’t play defense. He also sounds like a fucking moron when he talks so having a minus IQ won’t help him either. Best chance for him is to go to some hopeless clown team like the Hornets or Clippers and have them trot out Trae for heavy minutes and 60+ losses.
meh on mo bamba. probably another stromile swift bust type of player. I'd avoid him at all costs.

meh on mo bamba. probably another stromile swift bust type of player. I'd avoid him at all costs.

I don’t see it. At the least he’s a better more versatile Capela.

I like Doncic, I see him being a solid fringe all star, long career, maybe a winner on a team where he is the 2nd or 3rd best player.

And that’s plenty good, Too bad all the teams picking in the top 5 are dreadful franchises that will probably just make him miss his Real Madrid days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back