***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

b9q7jz.gif

Dwight being passed around like.....ummm....[I guess insert any girls name you dont like]...

Coward run off another team?

Surprising. Absolutely surprising!

Mitch reunited with MozGod. I like that one of Mitchs first moves was to ship off Coward lmao.

Last edited:
spurs may not have won back to back, but they also never missed the yoffs in Duncans entire run....

if that's not impressive, I don't know what what is. They even won 50 games in a lockout shortened season FFS

spurs may not have won back to back, but they also never missed the yoffs in Duncans entire run....

if that's not impressive, I don't know what what is. They even won 50 games in a lockout shortened season FFS
Doesn’t matter how many games you win when you can’t defend your strap. The Spurs only ever won in asterisk seasons

Doesn’t matter how many games you win when you can’t defend your strap. The Spurs only ever won in asterisk seasons
they swept the Cavs in the Finals.....what was the asterisk there?
same w/ the Pistons series....

so basically they won one chip in a shortened season, and that makes them all 'asterisk seasons'.....

sure
edit: cavs not Nets, good call Lumi

Last edited:
Agreed. They one the title and then lost in the first round the very next season.

Anyone else here ( besides the failed RR ) still think Kawhi is staying with the Spuds???

Jerry would be the GOAT exec if he pulls this off. Sad that the Lakes didn't want to bring him back. He is an amazing man.

Jerry would be the GOAT exec if he pulls this off. Sad that the Lakes didn't want to bring him back. He is an amazing man.

I'm assuming both picks and Tobias Harris. Not a bad deal if you're the Spurs tbh.

I'm assuming both picks and Tobias Harris. Not a bad deal if you're the Spurs tbh.

Not even remotely enough.

And make up your damn mind Revo, hints of Clipper bum Revo in this post.

Not even remotely enough.

And make up your damn mind Revo, hints of Clipper bum Revo in this post.
well considering that Kawhi has most of the leverage here it is. He want's to come to LA and could sabotage any deal that doesn't send him here.

Spuds should trade Kwi to some shithole like Orlanderp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back