***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, these media types are going hard on the whole Kawhi to Boston theme. Too bad he'd be a terrible fit for them.

mfw a friend on Facebook is defending his police friends that were involved in the Sterling Brown arrest.
<{ByeHomer}>

Wow, these media types are going hard on the whole Kawhi to Boston theme. Too bad he'd be a terrible fit for them.

Kawhi isn't a bad for any team. Dude is a top 3 player imo

I'm interested to see how this draft goes. Apart from Ayton and Bagley at 1-2, I can't seem to find any two mocks that are the same with the rest of the top 10.

Doncic should be the top pick. He’s easily the best player in this draft.

Kawhi isn't a bad for any team. Dude is a top 3 player imo

{<jordan}

He plays 58 games/season on average for his career lol

If Boston gives up serious assets to pair him with Mr. Durable Kyrie then they're insane

Why on earth would Kawhi go Boston, when he's said he's going LA? Hell SAS claims that he told Pop he wants to leave and go LA.

He already has his chip, he may team up with James and PG there.

Steve Ballmer is the richest owner in sports.... Clippers will be way more relevant than the Lakers in the years to come..
They will never be more relevant than the Lakers, you could go to a random hut in Africa and theyd know the Lakers.

They will never be more relevant than the Lakers, you could go to a random hut in Africa and theyd know the Lakers.

Half of them would be wearing "Lakers 2008 NBA Champions" tshirts

I'm not big on the Knicks keeping Enes Kanter long term.

5 championships + 3peat + back2back > neckbeard Kirin

Weird, I thought I was arguing with the incompetent duo of cheat fans, which is what my comment was aimed at, thus your “clever” retort is as irrelevant and needless as you are. Thanks for the input though, blart; always appreciate when you take time out of your busy duties policing the jamba juice and auntie anne’s to share your wisdom.

it's weird
he can't quite read fully yet (like Dr Seuss and stuff, but nothing more complex), but he can pretty much full on play some modern games like Battlefield1 or Call of Duty

but anything that requires a lot of reading gets suspect, shoulda realized that. He was all about MarioKart and beat em ups though
lol didn't you say your son tears shit up on CoD and BF? Imagine getting torn up by a 4 year old (or w/e his age is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back