Zuluzinho, who fought Fedor in 2005, performs like a boss in slapping competition world title

Dumpling being brutally KOed himself:

Zulu vs Butterbean was the pinnacle of the freak show fights.

getImage

t9hcao_original.jpg

goat ol' days
I miss thede days. Freak show vs freak show was great. Never liked freak show vs legit fighter. But freakshow vs freakshow was awesome. Bring em back.

Dude... I was watching these slap bullshits when I fell down a rabbit hole on YouTube the other day. I think the white dude in the OP is the champion. Anyway I found this video with him slapping the shit out of some pencil necked face tattooed kid that had no business being in a competition like that:D

Check it out...

not surprisingly, Polynesians are good at this sport too.

Last edited:
i wonder if Butterbean would be a world champion slapper.

I actually like Butterbean. People shit on him for being fat but god damn he put in a lot of work in a lot of fights.

I guess if you keep the slappers 6 feet apart we could get an event up and running..

Needs more giant silva xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl hands.

I'm not gonna lie, my boy Fedor would have been leveled by that slap in 2020.

<Wenger85>

This is a reason for me that fedor can’t be considered a goat. Too many guys on his record that should not have even been in a ring. When you are able to take a break from real competition, there is less pressure. Fighting the top guys every single fight adds to the stress of it all and fedor didn’t have that.

This is a reason for me that fedor can’t be considered a goat. Too many guys on his record that should not have even been in a ring. When you are able to take a break from real competition, there is less pressure. Fighting the top guys every single fight adds to the stress of it all and fedor didn’t have that.

72101.jpg

That slap would’ve sent me spinning to the ground, he took it and smiled. <{monica}>

That slap would have made me forget my own name! He ate the shot and looked like he just finished a funnel cake at the county fair.

That slap would of sent me back a few generations , and he just took and smiled like a fat kid does when he sees cake..

Zulu vs Butterbean was the pinnacle of the freak show fights.

getImage

t9hcao_original.jpg

goat ol' days

Especially Butterbeans putting on weight to outweigh Zulu! (Zulu is about a foot taller too)

just love the idea of butterbeat looking in the mirror and thinking. Damn I need to eat more!

Doubt there's much money behind the slapping championship to entice retired boxers to step in.

But... according to Google, Butterbean's net worth is only $500K, so if they offered a few $100K, I bet that'd be tempting to him.

Just watched the video below and the winner gets about $650 so, I think offering a few $100k is out of their budget.

I always thought Zulu looked like someone sucked the steroids out of Bob Sapp

Back