Zuluzinho, who fought Fedor in 2005, performs like a boss in slapping competition world title

Fedor's competition was 600lb slappers lol

That brawl for all was kinda interesting, in the way UFC 1 was interesting 'karate vs kung fu' etc, i would have loved to have seen The Undertaker and Stone Cold punching the shit out of each other haha, they only used jobbers and mid card/tag team wrestlers with really bad rules though, hoping that Doctor Death would run through them all.

Yup, that didn't quite work out for them. <Lmaoo>

And one thing I had completely forgot about Brawl For All was that Dan Severn was in it, won his first fight in the tournament, but quit after winning because he saw his involvement as a liability to his prize fighting career.

Yup, that didn't quite work out for them. <Lmaoo>

And one thing I had completely forgot about Brawl For All was that Dan Severn was in it, won his first fight in the tournament, but quit after winning because he saw his involvement as a liability to his prize fighting career.

Yeah i remembered that, he was frustrated as fuck by the dodgy rules and refused to carry it on (as far as i can remember)

I think even Ken would have been the same back then.

Chuck the retro WWE guys in early NHB rules and it would have been great fun, Haku gouging and biting XD

Fedor's competition was 600lb slappers lol

I'm disappointed no British lads have come across my 'fingering the slappers' post yet XD

The slapping thing is a very very stupid idea

but GODDAMN is it entertaining to watch

You never know by lookin at em if they can give or take the real KO slaps

Yeah i remembered that, he was frustrated as fuck by the dodgy rules and refused to carry it on (as far as i can remember)

I think even Ken would have been the same back then.

Chuck the retro WWE guys in early NHB rules and it would have been great fun, Haku gouging and biting XD
Ken avoided it entirely. He said that fighting untrained guys wasnt cool,and yes im sure the rules and the fact that it wouldnt do anything for his image.

Ken avoided it entirely. He said that fighting untrained guys wasnt cool,and yes im sure the rules and the fact that it wouldnt do anything for his image.

Just watching the interview now that the other guy posted and seems i was way off any way, that said, i'm struggling to understand Serverns thick accent though (i'm not American), its like a hillbilly Freddie Mercury with marbles in his mouth XD

That smile killed me. LOL

Ate it like nothing

Is anyone else shock ol' zulu is still alive?

is this on Fight Pass?

i know Dana is a fan of Dumping

That wasn't a boxing match, it was in the WWE and was fake.

Are you talking about that gif?

Because how the fuck do you fake your head snapping around like balloon on a string, lol.

I actually cant tell.. Dont speak russian and nobody put the other one away

Dude, Bigfoot's long lost little brother is in that video !!!

cZsyYmx.jpg

YNBhAeQ.gif

Maybe Zulu found his thing..like Bob Sapp did

Fedor%2Bvs%2BBob%2BSapp%2Barm%2Bwrestling.gif

I'm disappointed no British lads have come across my 'fingering the slappers' post yet XD

I was getting to it my friend just finishing reading thread. Well played!

Id love to see david tua or prime tyson involved in this... Wheres mark hunt?

Back