Zuluzinho, who fought Fedor in 2005, performs like a boss in slapping competition world title

Glad to see Dumpling not cheating for once.

He always clubs guys with his entire forearm, on their ear, and ofc gets brutal knock outs that way.

1st thing i noticed too. its mostly palm strikes. slapping is fingers, once the palm is involved its a different game. more or less people playing punch face but saving their knuckles

I guess that's why they use talc powder, so they can really see if it was a legit slap or not.

Tank must be 80 by now.
I wouldnt bet a penny on him

It would be pretty fun to see, just 2 guys power facing off when you take out the equation of age, size, technique etc....the only problem is the guy who goes first will win XD

I guess that's why they use talc powder, so they can really see if it was a legit slap or not.
no thats so if u make contact but slip. they can determine if it was a clean hit or if its a foul to the ear or back of the head

they can determine if it was a clean hit or if its a foul to the ear or back of the head

That's what I meant, if you hit with the wrist or the forearm the fingers will necessarily hit high on the ears.

Tyson hated getting hit. Would rather see someone like Frazier
Not true.... ive watched damn near every tyson fight and he had no problems taking a good shot.. Later in his career not as much but pre prison yes he could.. Now the competition he was beating is questionable but he could take a shot, he was not brock lesnar

Not true.... ive watched damn near every tyson fight and he had no problems taking a good shot.. Later in his career not as much but pre prison yes he could.. Now the competition he was beating is questionable but he could take a shot, he was not brock lesnar
Well its that he was also conditioned to take a shot,where Lesnar wasnt. I dont think Lesnar is a coward,but he hadnt come up in striking,and didnt know what to do when he got rocked. Same with Ronda.

Probably those years tyson was off,he hadnt taken hits in a long time,and didnt react to them the same way he did before.

I've had amateur fights before, that's not a problem.

I would not do this. It looks like a lot of unnecessary pain.
its REALLY stupid. You have to just stand there and take hits. Thats fuckin retarded hahah
But i must say its fun to watch. X-arm is fuckin retarded and i wont watch that,but this....this ill watch.
I hope these guys dont do it too often.

Tyson rarely took good hits early in his career and was amazing at rolling with it when he was hit. He never reacted great to getting clocked squarely. I would wanna see a crazy ass boxer that can take a big shot and power through, like Frazier. Although Foreman would murder people in these slap contests

Probably those years tyson was off,he hadnt taken hits in a long time,and didnt react to them the same way he did before.

OR....he started fighting better competition and guys that were not scared of him

naaaaah
Tyson was the shit.

He was the second most polarizing fighter ever and had all the potential in the world. He was also incredibly mentally weak though and only had 3 or 4 years in his prime before he fell off. And in those 4 years his best wins were old man Holmes coming out of retirement who had lost his last 2 fights and LHW fucking Spinks. He was a good boxer with all time great potential, but easily the most overrated in history by a good margin. Especially among MMA fans

Oh he absolutely could have been.

Butterbean.gif

The only question is if he could have taken those same haymaker slaps that Zulu just took and smiled.
What in God's name made WWE think bart Gunn could take on Butterbean?

What in God's name made WWE think bart Gunn could take on Butterbean?

No one, including Vince McMahon.

The Brawl For All tournament was supposed to make the winner popular and eventually have a feud with Steve Austin.

It failed.

So, Bart Gunn was supposed to lose in the tournament, but he won, and he wasn't popular. So Vince matched him against Butterbean to bury him.

And Butterbean buried him.

He was never seen again on a WWE broadcast.

No one, including Vince McMahon.

The Brawl For All tournament was supposed to make the winner popular and eventually have a feud with Steve Austin.

It failed.

So, Bart Gunn was supposed to lose in the tournament, but he won, and he wasn't popular. So Vince matched him against Butterbean to bury him.

And Butterbean buried him.

He was never seen again on a WWE broadcast.
This is missing some infos.
So Dr Death Steve Williams was brought in by Jim Ross,and somehow they foolishly thought he would be a lock to win,just on his repuation as a really tough guy,and no doubt he was.
But to not have any semblance of a plan B??
Anyway so Gunn knocks out Steve,and they just do nothing with him at all.
Vince isnt stupid,they could have come up w something. Rumor has it Jim Ross is the one who wanted him buried for ending Dr Death's career basically (He never really recovered physically from the fight just declining physically in general) and later passed away from throat cancer in 2009

Damn irony

Wasn't that long ago Fedor was slapping Murr

giphy.gif

Oh he absolutely could have been.

Butterbean.gif

The only question is if he could have taken those same haymaker slaps that Zulu just took and smiled.

Kind of fucked up that they served the guy up to get concussed by a boxer...I mean no way that would have been sanctioned otherwise.

I wonder if he could seek legal recourse?

Back