Zuffa Boxing to launch in October

tenor.png

Working yourself towards a nice ban as well, I see!
Triggered snowflake that cant handle free speach i see

Triggered snowflake that cant handle free speach i see

Man, who hurt you so much in life that you have to make an account on a fighting forum to fight the battle of "BOXING VS MMA" each and every day haha.
You can't be older than 15, right?

Man, who hurt you so much in life that you have to make an account on a fighting forum to fight the battle of "BOXING VS MMA" each and every day haha.
You can't be older than 15, right?
This is the first time im im talking about boxing
Low iq

• Word is Zuffa Boxing has suffered some major setbacks over the last few months. Rumors pegged UFC launching their boxing wing in 2019. UFC officials have reset a lot about Zuffa Boxing, with hopes for a big splash in 2020.
  • Which brings us to Claressa Shields and Floyd Mayweather. Rumors pointed to many in boxing believing both are using Zuffa Boxing for leverage.
  • Though if Shields really wants Amanda Nunes in the cage, expect the UFC to bend over backwards to make it happen.
  • As for Mayweather, his partnership with Dana White is believed to be huge. Rumors say Mayweather Promotions and the UFC will co-promote like fans have never seen before.

• https://middleeasy.com/mma-rumors/boxing-covington-ufc-245/

• Word is Zuffa Boxing has suffered some major setbacks over the last few months. Rumors pegged UFC launching their boxing wing in 2019. UFC officials have reset a lot about Zuffa Boxing, with hopes for a big splash in 2020.
  • Which brings us to Claressa Shields and Floyd Mayweather. Rumors pointed to many in boxing believing both are using Zuffa Boxing for leverage.
  • Though if Shields really wants Amanda Nunes in the cage, expect the UFC to bend over backwards to make it happen.
  • As for Mayweather, his partnership with Dana White is believed to be huge. Rumors say Mayweather Promotions and the UFC will co-promote like fans have never seen before.

• https://middleeasy.com/mma-rumors/boxing-covington-ufc-245/

Can't help but think this whole venture from Zuffa is misguided and doomed to fail. They've done everything in there power to make themselves the only game in town, essentially, the NFL of MMA.
For all the bitching that i and many others do about boxing promoters not making the big fights, i find the current state of boxing preferable to the UFC which likes to treat their fighters like interchangeable chattel. I root for and follow the sport and the fighters. They're are the draw... not the promotion. That's just my 2 cents.

what the hell can mayweather and the UFC do?

we all know floyd isn't fighting in MMA. even if he were to box again, and it was against a UFC fighter, who gives a shit? he's 42. there are plenty of better boxers out there at this point.

Can't help but think this whole venture from Zuffa is misguided and doomed to fail. They've done everything in there power to make themselves the only game in town, essentially, the NFL of MMA.
For all the bitching that i and many others do about boxing promoters not making the big fights, i find the current state of boxing preferable to the UFC which likes to treat their fighters like interchangeable chattel. I root for and follow the sport and the fighters. They're are the draw... not the promotion. That's just my 2 cents.

I'm a fan of both Boxing and MMA, and I prefer the UFC's model. It's none of my business who makes what as far as I'm concerned. Nobody is forcing these people fight. Under the UFC's model we would have already seen Tyson Fury fight the winner of Wilder and Joshua and Spence vs Crawford would have already happened too.

I love me some sweet science, but all of the showcase fights drive me insane as a fan. In a perfect world the fighters under the UFC banner would have a union similar to that of the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. That the fans and the fighters could have their cake and eat it too.

I'm a fan of both Boxing and MMA, and I prefer the UFC's model. It's none of my business who makes what as far as I'm concerned. Nobody is forcing these people fight. Under the UFC's model we would have already seen Tyson Fury fight the winner of Wilder and Joshua and Spence vs Crawford would have already happened too.

I love me some sweet science, but all of the showcase fights drive me insane as a fan. In a perfect world the fighters under the UFC banner would have a union similar to that of the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. That the fans and the fighters could have their cake and eat it too.
The rabbit's out the hat though, how can boxers go back to earning 500,000? When you have similarly sized events but the headliners earn 1/10 of their boxing opposites, the money is going to the wrong people. Z

I heart what you're saying but the stakes in boxing are even higher than they are in MMA, as evidenced by all the brain damage and fatalities we see in boxing as opposed to MMA. I want to see the best fight the best, and i want to see great fights, but i also want to see these warriors get paid. Boxing isn't perfect, but the MMA model of use them and lose them is worse.

what the hell can mayweather and the UFC do?

we all know floyd isn't fighting in MMA. even if he were to box again, and it was against a UFC fighter, who gives a shit? he's 42. there are plenty of better boxers out there at this point.
Is there? Isn’t Manny one of 2 active(with Spence out for the foreseeable future) champions at welterweight?

Goddammit, just let me buy merch for this! I wanna sit at some christmas dinner this year wearing a Zuffa Boxing shirt.

Could turn out bad when MMA fighters see what there boxing counterparts are making working for the same company(Zuffa owns UFC).
That's exactly what I was thinking. He has to pay his boxers similar amounts to other promotions or else they won't sign with them. I don't see any good coming off this venture.

The only way Zuffa boxing will have any success if with UFC names boxing each other or journeyman boxers who they can be competitive with. They maybe can't or more likely just won't pay even top 50 boxers what they make now.

Is there? Isn’t Manny one of 2 active(with Spence out for the foreseeable future) champions at welterweight?
yeah, and have you seen manny fight recently? he doesn't look half bad... while floyd looked pretty shitty against conor more than 2 years ago, and completely out of shape against that japanese fella he KO'd in the exhibition.

the manny of today probably whoops floyd, as does crawford, spence if he ever comes back to form, even porter. floyd is old and has been out of the game for far too long.

yeah, and have you seen manny fight recently? he doesn't look half bad... while floyd looked pretty shitty against conor more than 2 years ago, and completely out of shape against that japanese fella he KO'd in the exhibition.

the manny of today probably whoops floyd, as does crawford, spence if he ever comes back to form, even porter. floyd is old and has been out of the game for far too long.
Tell me when Spence/Crawford fight if they even do half of what Conor/Floyd did.

Floyd had reason to carry the fight

Tell me when Spence/Crawford fight if they even do half of what Conor/Floyd did.

Floyd had reason to carry the fight
yeah, and that novelty is long gone. i mean i'm sure a bunch of idiots would tune in for a rematch, but this horseshit about mayweather and UFC copromoting something never before seen is... stupid.

floyd is old, and showing it. he was the best in his time, but he's far from the best now. whatever freak show they manage to put together isn't going to be enough to jumpstart a promotion.

Back