Zuffa Boxing to launch in October

UFC Fight Pass with a card today or tonight?

Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan vs Diego Marocchi
Friday, August 23, 2019 Encore Boston Harbor's Picasso Ballroom, Boston
UFC Fight Pass

In the co-headliner, one of the hottest fighters in the super featherweight division, Murphys Boxing's own, Abraham Nova will take on famed Mexican veteran, Miguel Beltran Jr. (33-7, 22 KOs) for Nova's NABA Super Featherweight Championship in a 10 round bout.

Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan (30-3, 21 KOs) vs Diego Marocchi (18-4-1, 14 KOs) -

Middleweight Contest

That is such a fucking stupid quote. lol
Typical Dana. Like a damn SNL skit writing itself.
Not really. It’s kind of a necessity to do what he’s trying to do.

Spike O'Sullivan for undisputed champion !!11

Can’t imagine they make much noise in Boxing. I’d think Kickboxing is currently more open for the taking at the moment. If Dana White we’re to get heavily involved in a kickboxing promotion I think it has potential to blow up. Boxing not so much

Boxing fans will forever be insecure because they know mma fighters would kill boxers

Every time I hear Dana talking about why he's getting into boxing, it's always about what HE'S going to get out of it. He talks about HE can make more money because he's going to set up a brand - basically just bringing the UFC model to boxing.

He's going to find out that he's not going to just jump in and make a ton of money by short changing people like he's done in the UFC for the last 20 years. Boxers have a LOT of options. Sure, he'll get some up-and-comers and some mid-card guys, but why would the big dogs go to Dana and have a UFC-sized bite come out of their revenues?

Tim Sylvia's game plan was horrible

"Game plan"... You guys suck so much, I can't even put it in der words, but let me try:

1) Boxing fans would most likely beat up MMA fans under any circumstances...
2) I don't think anyone loses any sleep over the fact that most MMA fighters would beat most boxers under MMA rules and that all boxers would beat all MMA fighters under boxing rules...
3) You seem to think that you're part of the sport of MMA because you watch it, hence that urge to highlight an non-existing group affiliation by fabricating an non-existing dispute by two non-existing groups...

Go fuck yourself.

"Game plan"... You guys suck so much, I can't even put it in der words, but let me try:

1) Boxing fans would most likely beat up MMA fans under any circumstances...
2) I don't think anyone loses any sleep over the fact that most MMA fighters would beat most boxers under MMA rules and that all boxers would beat all MMA fighters under boxing rules...
3) You seem to think that you're part of the sport of MMA because you watch it, hence that urge to highlight an non-existing group affiliation by fabricating an non-existing dispute by two non-existing groups...

Go fuck yourself.
Boxing rules = handicapped fighting

Boxing rules = handicapped fighting
tenor.png

Working yourself towards a nice ban as well, I see!

Back