Zuffa Boxing to launch in October

Im going to think its Lou Dibella or Richard Shaeffer?

“It's funny because people always compare us to boxing. We're already bigger than boxing.”
-Dana White

I hope Zuffa boxing fails miserably.

Will NOT watch. Stay in your lane you bald fuck.

As long as they do not intorduce another stupid belt, I am good with it. I doubt any same elite fighters would sign with them though.

What boxing definitely needs is another sanctioning body.

Maybe they can make McGregor their flagship representative with him beating up total boxercise cans so they can finally try to make it look like he can box.
He retires at 3-1 as the undisputed UFC Boxing champ champ champ.

You know his moronic fans would lap it up too.

I think we will get to see a bunch of MMA guys do at least 1 or 2 boxing fights in Zuffa boxing. This could be really interesting and open things up.

They can't run it any worse than it is now. How often do we get the fights we want?
Let's hope it acts as a kick up the arse to the other promoters, making them up their game.
Also I hope Dana tries his bullying tactics on his stable and gets KTFO.

Could turn out bad when MMA fighters see what there boxing counterparts are making working for the same company(Zuffa owns UFC).

Also I hope Dana tries his bullying tactics on his stable and gets KTFO.

What do you mean? It's not like MMA fighters lack ability to beat up Dana. They absolutely could.

Maybe boxers are generally more man enough than the usual dimwits that you see on TUF though.

What do you mean? It's not like MMA fighters lack ability to beat up Dana. They absolutely could.

Maybe boxers are generally more man enough than the usual dimwits that you see on TUF though.
How old are you, son?

It's not physical intimidation, there isn't a fighter on the roster that couldn't kick the fuck out of the Red Goof. (Male OR Female).
It's career blackmail that is his tool of trade.

How old are you, son?

It's not physical intimidation, there isn't a fighter on the roster that couldn't kick the fuck out of the Red Goof. (Male OR Female).
It's career blackmail that is his tool of trade.

Did I say the opposite of what you said? I'm aware of all of that.

He alluded to Dana getting KO'd by a boxer for the stuff he usual does. That has never happened on TUF or anywhere else so far, so it sounded like the chance of Dana getting a beating from a boxer is higher than getting it from a MMA fighter.

Last edited:
Did I say the opposite of what you said? I'm a aware of all of that.

He alluded to Dana getting KO'd by a boxer for the stuff he usual does. That has never happened on TUF or anywhere else so far, so it sounded like the chance of Dana getting a beating from a boxer is higher than getting it from a MMA fighter.
Boxers are used to being treated differently, was my point.

I'll watch if they put on some decent shows, but if it's just a bunch of UFC rejects or fighters past their prime boxing, like BKFC is then I think I'll pass.

Could turn out bad when MMA fighters see what there boxing counterparts are making working for the same company(Zuffa owns UFC).
Dana has gone on record plenty of times comparing boxing and ufc PPV cards by saying an entire boxing card evolves around the main event and that ufc cards are stacked with big name fighters, hence the pay discrepancy between the two sports, truth is, a fan will watch an entire card no matter what, he knows he has to stack his PPV cards in order sell because he cant do the same as boxing.

But knowing Dana he’ll follow the boxing model by building up a card around the main event and still underpay his fighters.

Edit: I also think Zuffa no longer owns ufc, they still operate it I think.

I'd be interested in watching MMA fighters all box but if he tries competing with elite promoters he'll get embarrassed.

Back