Zuckerberg schedules black lives matter training at facebook headquarters

Powerful people are people. If you ever meet and talk with them, you can see things from their point of view, and they aren't big spooky monsters. There will always be the odd Kissinger here and there, and a lot of the politicians really are slimeballs, but on balance, you would be pleasantly surprised.

Agree with your post, but Suckerberg is far more sinister and nefarious with his ways then Kiss ever was. Facebook harness a lot of power, and its unfortunate that the people have voluntarily given up so much information to this entity.

Agree with your post, but Suckerberg is far more sinister and nefarious with his ways then Kiss ever was. Facebook harness a lot of power, and its unfortunate that the people have voluntarily given up so much information to this entity.

He works within a larger system involving the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. The system gets even good people to do bad things. Power corrupts, and it helps if it is financially rewarding.

Mark Cuckerberg ladies and gentlemen.

ahrn2p8ojtw3q0zeohbz.png
Has Mark ever cruised through Crenshaw Blvd. and found himself in the middle of a turf war?

Stick to what you know, Mark.

He works within a larger system involving the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. The system gets even good people to do bad things. Power corrupts, and it helps if it is financially rewarding.

Oldie but Goodie ...

I think the spectrum of "training" you could get from different members of this particular group could vary widely. From the comically tunnel visioned and delusional, to the semi-reasonable with some decent ideas on how to deal with some issues that actually have some relevance. Be very careful who you get to do the "training." BLM is an extreme left wing group.. They deserve about as wide of a berth for "training" as a far right wing group. Both groups could raise some legit concerns, neither has a good guy badge at the moment.

"All lives matter" is just an innocent-sounding way of saying "The problem you're addressing doesn't exist. There is no problem."

Actually, it seems to say that all lives matter. That no group of people is more important that other groups. Personally, I believe "all lives" don't matter.

i have an uncle who's last post in the Navy was liaison to the NSA, and now he literally works for the NSA in that black cube hq's bldg. He doesn't get too far into it, but it appears as if you amalgamated certain aspects of Person of Interest, Die Hard 4 or whatever w/ the Firesale/Olyphant as bad guy, Enemy of the State and then simply add Social Media.....

and ya

I'm getting really tired of white people explaining to me how hard black people have it in this country. None of my black friends bitch about inequality, pretty much ever, but I'll be god damned if half the white people I know can't help but talk about systemic racism every chance they get (on Facebook at least).

So is it ok to write "all lives matter" as long as you don't cross out "black loves matter"?

Seems fair provided there's no rule saying you cant write 'all lives matter,' only that you can't cross out someone else's slogan. I agree you shouldn't deface BLM signs, because free speech. But of course, free speech cuts both ways, ALM supporters should be able to post their own slogan as well.

Zuckerberg involved in thought policing? No way.

Merkel has enlisted Facebook to help out in Germany as well to assist in pushing politics.

And yet he has the balls to act concerned about "silencing speech" when it suits him, while sensoring a whole damned country.

So is it ok to write "all lives matter" as long as you don't cross out "black loves matter"?

Just like Hitler would not want you to cross out "jews are subhuman". BLM and Hitler are just separated by some melanin.

Seems fair provided there's no rule saying you cant write 'all lives matter,' only that you can't cross out someone else's slogan. I agree you shouldn't deface BLM signs, because free speech. But of course, free speech cuts both ways, ALM supporters should be able to post their own slogan as well.

This is what people don't seem to realize anymore. Free speech is a 2 way street. Blm needs to learn this, rather than going after everybody who has an opinion about them.

So you can still write All Lives Matter, you just can't cross out other peoples Black Lives Matter?

Whats the issue?

Just like Hitler would not want you to cross out "jews are subhuman". BLM and Hitler are just separated by some melanin.

Saying "Black Lives Matter" is not exactly the same as saying "Jews are subhuman", now is it?

As a general rule, don't go around censoring others. You don't like it when someone censors your All Lives Matter, so don't censor their Black Lives Matter.

Back