Zuckerberg schedules black lives matter training at facebook headquarters

He will see what happens when you try micro managing the very thoughts of your employees if he continues down this path. Wouldn't be shocked if talent avoids Facebook.

#FuckFacebook
#NeverHadThatRetardedSHit
#DevilsLettuceBless

"All lives matter" is just an innocent-sounding way of saying "The problem you're addressing doesn't exist. There is no problem."
perhaps. But people are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be suppressed. why not just ridicule bad ideas/opinions. the left has lost its sense of humor.

They kept telling me that I need to use a real name, fuck facebook, how do they know if my name is Ham Burgler MD or not?

perhaps. But people are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be suppressed. why not just ridicule bad ideas/opinions. the left has lost its sense of humor.
It was the ALM people who were crossing out BLM in favor of their slogan.

crossing out someone's speech on workplace wall and putting in a contrary political expression is passive aggressive, condescending and bitchmade, regardless of political stance. Has no place in the workplace. A private business owner is fully in the right for calling it out, especially since he has done so already.

And this is coming from someone that despises a good chunk of the BLM behaviour.

not in the private workplace. If you have a controversial and potentially offensive opinion, best keep it to yourself until you get home.

So since this happened in February, I assume Facebook has become the black panthers by now.

Yep, just checked my profile, they changed my status to Privileged & Ashamed.

Peoplewhocomplymatter

Peoplewithrespectmatter

Megalomaniamatters

Suckerberg should pay all reparations.

not in the private workplace. If you have a controversial and potentially offensive opinion, best keep it to yourself until you get home.
I stand corrected. I just glanced over the article. I didnt realise it was their wall.

How about running a business like a normal adult and having a "don't write anything on the wall" policy.

What the fuck is up with this "generation whatever" that want to turn the workplace into a playground and have the walls look like a gas station bathroom?

"All lives matter" is just an innocent-sounding way of saying "The problem you're addressing doesn't exist. There is no problem."
Yeah, and that's because murdering black people is still illegal. Because their lives matter as much as all lives

He's all worked up about "silencing speech" for BLM, but has no problem with FB censoring criticism of Islamization of the West. This is what drives me nuts the most with these progressive types.

crossing out someone's speech on workplace wall and putting in a contrary political expression is passive aggressive, condescending and bitchmade, regardless of political stance. Has no place in the workplace. A private business owner is fully in the right for calling it out, especially since he has done so already.

And this is coming from someone that despises a good chunk of the BLM behaviour.

So you think BLM (or any political expression) has a place in the workplace at all?

So you think BLM (or any political expression) has a place in the workplace at all?
That's for the owner to decide. From the little I know these Silicon Valley types love to come across as so progressive, as the workplace of the future. So they have those bean bag chairs and colorful furniture and of course you can even express yourself by writing on the walls! How innovative! And of course that leads to political expression and inevitably some political expression is going to be preferred over other.

The reason for this is that many of these Silicon Valley companies are making their money off of software and so they don't need a lot of capital to generate massive amounts of wealth. And so they don't need to have a lot of investors come in and buy up shares so they avoid a takeover by shareholders who might come in and sanitize their operation. As a result these companies go from millennial playgrounds to millennial theme parks.

Take your money, fix a neighborhood. The reason he acts like this is so he doesn't have to. If he behaves this way nobody will notice that he is actually doing nothing, when he could. It's the big corporate scam right now; pretend to be these hyper liberal "understanders" of poor problems, so you won't get blamed for actually staying away, not investing, and living a completely separate life from the people you lie about caring about.

Or he is just a guy that new some computer programming at the exact right time who really isn't that much of an actual intellectual. Either way, he is either acting like he doesn't get the reality of the situation, or he really doesn't get it.

Back