Zuckerberg schedules black lives matter training at facebook headquarters

Fuck him and his pussy ass facebook. I don't even care if he has BLM trainings and whatnot.

What I hate is that there is no dislike button on FB. What kind of wonderland is he trying to create where there is no easy option for me to hate on something.

Have you?
We're you down there at 2am
trying to evangelize or something? Lol
Born/raised in South Central LA, so, one could say I'm familiar with such incidents...

As for evangelizing, you make it sound like a bad thing to share some hope and light with underpriviledged folk.

Last edited:
Born/raised in South Central LA, so, one could say I'm familiar with such incidents...

As for evangelizing, you make it aound like a bad thing to share some hope and light with underpriviledged folk.
Then you should be well aware
of gang injunction. Turf "wars"
are largely a thing of the past.

Crenshaw isn't so bad right now.
Unless you show up near century
at 2am with your dick in your hand..

Zuckerberg would be fine grabbing
a burger at masters or some shit.

There's a time and place for
evangelizing... that's all i'll say.

Then you should be well aware
of gang injunction. Turf "wars"
are largely a thing of the past.

Crenshaw isn't so bad right now.
Unless you show up near century
at 2am with your dick in your hand..

Zuckerberg would be fine grabbing
a burger at masters or some shit.

There's a time and place for
evangelizing... that's all i'll say.
I see you hit up your DVD collection and rewatched Boyz N Da Hood! LULZ!

Fuck progressive, fuck feminists, and fuck black lives matter .

Long live the Patriarchy !

Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is and support poor lil Kanye.

Seems fair provided there's no rule saying you cant write 'all lives matter,' only that you can't cross out someone else's slogan. I agree you shouldn't deface BLM signs, because free speech. But of course, free speech cuts both ways, ALM supporters should be able to post their own slogan as well.
You say that as if there is a legitimate ALM movements that comprises the people who say that but there really isn't. If there legitimately was an ALM movement that cropped up to address police brutality in a racially neutral way I would support it but its not there, its just a bunch of people who feel uncomfortable hearing BLM so they counter with this basic retort and leave it at that.

You say that as if there is a legitimate ALM movements that comprises the people who say that but there really isn't. If there legitimately was an ALM movement that cropped up to address police brutality in a racially neutral way I would support it but its not there, its just a bunch of people who feel uncomfortable hearing BLM so they counter with this basic retort and leave it at that.

It's not uncomfortable at all. It only gets uncomfortable for BLM members once you start asking the following:

which black lives are you talking about?

It's certainly not all black lives because we know that much.

Just another daily example:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/02/22/2-elderly-people-shot-waiting-for-the-bus-in-baltimore/

Baltimore - 90yr old and 82 yr old brother and sister gunned down by one of the "youths" while waiting for a bus.

90 and 82years old, think about that.

These two would have survived all the brutal, evil historical white oppression that BLM is whining about, yet they were shot in 2016 by the stray bullets of some Freddie Grey type youth.

The hypocrisy is absolutely pathetic

Last edited:

Awww did the big bad free speech hurt your feewings?

...to you.

Sorry but that's insanely amusing. Why would they bitch about inequality to you? Because you've demonstrated some above average level of empathy regarding black america? Just too funny.
Well said. If you ask maybe they might open up about it. I have a few black friends and I asked one of them if he's ever felt like he's been profiled despite being a more light skinned black guy and he said he had been but only once and he was fairly honest about why he thought that was and why it hadn't happened since.
It's not uncomfortable at all. It only gets uncomfortable for BLM members once you start asking the following:

which black lives are you talking about?

It's certainly not all black lives because we know they never, EVER address black and black violence.

For example the other day in Baltimore - 90yr old and 82 yr odl brother and sister gunned down by one of the "youths" while waiting for a bus.

90 years old black woman, think about that.

That person would have survived all the brutal, evil historical white oppression that BLM is whining about, yet they were shot in 2016 by the stray bullets of some Freddie Grey type youth.

The hypocrisy is absolutely pathetic
Again with the black on black deflection. Yes its a problem and yes black leaders, even unapologetic race baiters like Sharpton, have talked about it but the movement is focused on police brutality directed at blacks. Why is holding the police to a higher standard than gang members a bad thing?

I think the gang violence should get more attention but the reality is gang violence kills more people than most kinds of violence. In the US more people die from it than from police brutality, from terrorism, from mass shooters, from domestic violence, and from serial killers. Should any discussion about any of the above automatically be redirected to gang violence because its the most prevalent? Or should we be able to have a nuanced discussion about each of these issues despite keeping in mind the bigger picture?
Awww did the big bad free speech hurt your feewings?
I can see you're willing to have a nuanced and mature conversation.

I can see you're willing to have a nuanced and mature conversation.

We already had this conversation a while ago.

firstamendment_0.jpg

We already had this conversation a while ago.

firstamendment_0.jpg
So you're basically arguing with an imagined position here. Don't let me get in the way that then, keep going.

Again with the black on black deflection. Yes its a problem and yes black leaders, even unapologetic race baiters like Sharpton, have talked about it but the movement is focused on police brutality directed at blacks. Why is holding the police to a higher standard than gang members a bad thing?

I think the gang violence should get more attention but the reality is gang violence kills more people than most kinds of violence. In the US more people die from it than from police brutality, from terrorism, from mass shooters, from domestic violence, and from serial killers. Should any discussion about any of the above automatically be redirected to gang violence because its the most prevalent? Or should we be able to have a nuanced discussion about each of these issues despite keeping in mind the bigger picture?

The thing about black on black violence is that it's like that guy who says that black people don't talk to him about inequality. The black community talks about black on black violence all of the time but it doesn't get picked up for mainstream media distribution. So unless you're actively involved in the black community, you're unlikely to hear about the movements to address it. These are the small movements that start with churches, get talked about in inner city barber shops and by parents at those schools. But if you live in the suburbs or the better parts of town and rarely enter those violent areas, you're not going to hear about these local movements.

OF course, I agree with you that holding the police to a hgher standard is important. Black on black violence is aggressively prosecuted. The black community isn't facing the problem that people are turning a blind eye to black criminals. :)

But anyone who's actually interested in addressing black on black violence and not just using it as a strawman for anything else black America complains about already knows these things so you're only going to get so far with some of the posters on this board.

It only really hurts facebook if less people use it because of this.

More like Cuckerberg.

Am I right? Or am I right war room?

I think he us a genuine brainwashed fool.

#NoLivesMatter

Lol most really dont. We live we die. Animal lives matter more we humans are a plague to the planet.

#Green peace
#kill yourself to save the planet
#don't have kids plant a tree instead
#don't eat meat combat global warming

Saying 'all lives matter' is the same as denouncing all religions collectively whenever a Muslim commits another terrorist attack, instead of focusing just on Islam. It paints a very broad brush that ignores the real crux of the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back