Media Zubaira Tukhugov misses weight by 4-pounds ahead of UFC 253

Zubairas a douche bag. He’s gotten too many passes because he’s khabibs buddy. I’ve actually seen him in person a bunch of times in Thailand. He’s a douche in person too. He would walk around with like 20 other russian dudes mean mugging every one.

Upset how? He's 4 fucking pounds overweight in the 145 division. That's cheating. It gives him a big advantage and he's standing there flexing his muscles like he's proud of it.

As Khabib minions your reaction is unsurprising but your master would scold his buddy Tukhugov for being an unprofessional cunt. You know this, nice troll attempt though.
Lol, you’re so triggered by another mans weight cut.
Life isn’t that serious.

Upset how? He's 4 fucking pounds overweight in the 145 division. That's cheating. It gives him a big advantage and he's standing there flexing his muscles like he's proud of it.

As Khabib minions your reaction is unsurprising but your master would scold his buddy Tukhugov for being an unprofessional cunt. You know this, nice troll attempt though.
HoarseSlowGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Imagine having Khabib’s testicles so far lodged into your mouth that you rush to defend his drug cheating journeyman ‘brother’ for not even bothering to make weight.

Defending Tukhugov doesn’t get you a seat in the hot tub
zK6M9zx.jpg

Damn 4 lbs? What happened? He's never had weight problems in the past

Tukhugov is nothing special. He will keep living off Khabib’s fame, in his shadow. I don’t see him ever even sniffing a title shot.

Unprofessional as fuck, he isn’t even a massive FW.

This thread is so weird. If it was Conor missing weight, all these nuthuggers would be in here blasting him?

Sherdog gonna Sherdog, I guess

And I felt rightfully embarrassed every time. Didn't strut around flexing about it. But Russians gonna Russian.
LOL like you know shit about Russians
185 different nations live in Russia and all act differently
why you wanna generalize like that?

Back