Media Zubaira Tukhugov misses weight by 4-pounds ahead of UFC 253

But O'malley only got 9 months, oh well, usual double standard I guess. I don't give a shit that he missed weight, right now anyway. I would go to say I hope he sacrificed himself so that we have Khabib and Islam making weight surely for their fight. That's all I want.
O'malley probably ratted but he sat out two years. I'm surprised because he pissed hot twice . Maybe it was a b sample. I do t quite remember the details.

Yeah I don't give a shit about zubaira . I just want khabib, Islam, and Umar to make the weight and win.

It upsets me because I have a decent sized wager on Hakeem. Not draining yourself and cutting those final 4 pounds is a massive advantage going into a fight.

I should learn my lesson and only place wagers after weigh-ins. I'd like to see the data, but I believe guys who miss weight tend to win more often and not.
That's fine. You have a legit angle. Some of these lot are butthurt for no reason.

Dam straight straight.. as an aspiring mma fighter myself this drives me nuts when people miss and act like it was the plan..i get shit happens and maybe u miss by abit...but this motherfucker acting like it's okay to be that heavy..hes almost half way to another division FFS

War hakeem!!
{<redford}

You've posted like 20 messages in this thread arguing with people about this. I'd say you're pretty upset.
Lol, you’re definitely triggered by someone you’ll never meet, missing weight.

Life must be boring for you, my dude.

Lol, you’re definitely triggered by someone you’ll never meet, missing weight.

Life must be boring for you, my dude.
You can keep posting this over and over. I couldn't care less if the guy missed weight. But you clearly do care. You've had more posts about this than anybody else.

{<jimmies}

You can keep posting this over and over. I couldn't care less if the guy missed weight. But you clearly do care. You've had more posts about this than anybody else.

{<jimmies}
You don’t care so much so that you keep responding to me? <45><45>
You’re so triggered. Lol

You don’t care so much so that you keep responding to me? <45><45>
You’re so triggered. Lol
And you don't care so much that you keep responding to me

The thing is, I'm not arguing with people about how mad they about a guy missing weight. I'm not posting the same tired "trolling" bit 30 times in this thread. That's you.

Stay mad bro

Not if Ali got anything to say about it.
Ali wouldn't be able to do shit about it, it's Khabib who kept Zubaira in the UFC after he jumped in the cage. He's had 6 fights in 6 years in the UFC, misses weight, doesn't have a ranking after 6 years. That's a classic equation for getting cut. He's a good fighter, but Dana would've already bounced him if not for Khabib.

in his last interview he said he had weight issue in his last fight I believe, and that abdulmanap was the one who helped him. Obviously abdulmanap aint here anymore, poor professionalism ...
Probably should have tried to squeeze onto Khabib's card so him, Khabib, Islam, and Umar could cut together.

Zubaira by far my least favorite ufc fighter friend of Khabib's and he's not anything special at all, don't know why Khabib's friends with him
same. He strikes me as a shady character. I never realized him drinking the water at the end lol.

I'm sure weight cuts are hard even if you do miss weight, you're probably dehydrated but him still drinking the water at the end was funny af.

The only Khabib fan defending this clown is Willie. Not sure why some of you think most Khabib fans think this is ok. This guy should have been cut a long time ago.

• He got done for the same thing that O'Malley was, Ostarine, not a PED.
  • At least he didnt compromise his health by cutting weight any further, Khabib did the same thing when he missed weight against Trujillo.
  • He punched Conor two years ago, but you still go on about it. You sound like a hater.
Ostarine is a PED. What are you talking about?

Excellent to see a guy, who missed weight by a mile, spend the entire third round running after a series of stuffed takedown attempts. Capped off by a decision loss. Well done Dawodu.

Back