Media Zubaira Tukhugov misses weight by 4-pounds ahead of UFC 253

It’s been a while since the last decent weight miss. Sherdoggers’ bedroom walls beware! <45>

Zubairas a douche bag. He’s gotten too many passes because he’s khabibs buddy. I’ve actually seen him in person a bunch of times in Thailand. He’s a douche in
LOL like you know shit about Russians
185 different nations live in Russia and all act differently
why you wanna generalize like that?

Because I'm a bigot?

I wish he missed it by more so I can continue reading how “upset” sherdoggers are. Lol

Hope this dude wins in devastating fashion just to hear more crying from everyone.

Grow up, you either want MMA to be respectable or you're human trash.

Ok, missing weight sucks especially by that much but the fake Sherdog outrage is ridiculous. People are taking this way too personally. He isn’t the first fighter to miss weight nor will he be the last.

He’s fighting a guy I happen to support. Hakeem is from my hometown. Great...Hakeem gets a bigger purse now. But, that’s not as important as the win or now possibly tainted loss on his record. This shouldn’t be hard to understand.

Missing weight by 4 lbs is not fair, or professional. And since they’re PROFESSIONAL fighters. The most basic level of professionalism is not too much to ask.

War Hakeem.

And none of this has anything to do with Conor, or Khabib. Some of you need to get a grip and move on.

4 pounds!

<{CMPALM}>

I wish he missed it by more so I can continue reading how “upset” sherdoggers are. Lol

Hope this dude wins in devastating fashion just to hear more crying from everyone.
The only thing I like more than this comment is your avatar <NewGina>

You also probably told to yourself that what's done is done and then went on with your work.
What do you expect him to do, cry ? Hang himself ?

Missing weight is not a good look but so what ? Shit happens, Kevin Lee misses weight 3/5 but nobody cares yet you have one guy who misses weight once in his career and people act like he should almost be ashamed of being born. Quit the moral outrage.
Kevin Lee got killed for missing weight each time. It became a meme. Probably because he sold himself as being a future champ. Zubaira hasn't but he's part of khabib's camp so he's going to get some blow back. Also he was banned for missing taking drugs that helped him cut weight before. So this is definitely not a good look for the dude.

Unfortunate, but I believe thats a first. If the opponent accepts the fight and the extra money I‘m good.

Lol did he steal your lunch box ? If you think a guy should lose because he missed weight it means you are way too invested in it. I hope you have the same reaction next time Kevin lee misses weight.
You're acting like Lee is a sherdog darling or something. Whenever there's a thread about him a good chunk of posters shit on him, without miss.

Hell, Fighter Kevin Lee was even a regular joke here for a while. Oliveira also used to get shat on for missing weight at FW, as did Lineker at both FLW and BW. Weight missers get shit regularly.

Exactly. If his opponent takes the fight then clearly he’s not too upset about it. If he loses though, he’ll use that as his excuse as to why he lost. Lol
...or his opponent wants to get paid, and won't if he doesn't fight.

Seems to me like the one most upset in this thread is you

Whatever pisses of khabibs huggers works for me..

it's pretty funny to hear people whine about people noting that it's not professional for a fighter to miss weight.
Yeah, not by a little but by 4 pounds lol.

It is unprofessional, But to be honest, I really don't care. I'm not a fan of this dude. I'm not a fan of hakeem. I don't really think he's going anywhere. He's just here because he's khabib's boy. He'll be a fringe top 15 at best.

May the best man win :D

Back