'Zombie Boy' model - dead at 32.

Thought it was cancer -- he was nothing but skin and bones at the time of death
giphy.gif

I have empathy. I just believe in Darwinism. Humanity is de evolving due to modern medicine and the welfare state. Essentially this creates a more mediocre human race that's weaker, lazier and that has much poorer character. Ancient Greece was an era of great intellectuals, mathematicians and philosophers, why? because people were careful who they bred with. Now we have a nation of morons and leeches that the government pays to push out crappy kids.

If this doesn't go uncontrolled they will cause the destruction of this planet and all the other species we share this planet with.

Damn, I remember this guy from that crappy 47 Ronins flick with Keanu. RIP.

Oh, shit!

I didn't put two and two together.

I saw that movie, too.

Yea, it sucked.

The movie poster made it looked like he would've had a bigger role, IMO

Sufficiently advanced hedonism is indistinguishable from suicide

They come in and say stuff sometimes, but the fact is a lot of people here have no empathy whatsoever.

I suppose its to be expected on an mma forum.

It's not healthy to be emotionally devastated by the happenings in the lives of strangers and celebrities. It's not constructive for one, it's a pointless emotional drain. It's also not your place to be worried about it. Only the people close to the victim's friends and family can do something in supporting them through the situation. Grown ass people crying about people they've never met, because the TV box told them about it, it's the height of silly and phony.

We need to erase the stigma around mental health...

Why do people always need to parrot the same clichés after every tragedy?

That's right up there with "We need stricter gun control!" After every shooting.

We know nothing's gonna change.

It's not healthy to be emotionally devastated by the happenings in the lives of strangers and celebrities. It's not constructive for one, it's a pointless emotional drain. It's also not your place to be worried about it. Only the people close to the victim's friends and family can do something in supporting them through the situation. Grown ass people crying about people they've never met, because the TV box told them about it, it's the height of silly and phony.
Nobody said they were emotionally devastated. Save your strawman arguments for the war room. There's a line between being emotional about it, and being a complete douchebag and annoucing your amusement at the suffering of others. And it isnt a narrow line.

I didn't even know he was Canadian. That's the bigger news to me

Suicide, so unfortunate.

But he'll walking around in a few minutes.

Beyond devastating yet not quite so that she couldn't get off the fucking Twitter. All these people reacting to other peoples' death in near real-time, miss me with that shit. If you were in any kind of real pain, Twitter would be the last thing on your cunt mind

Oh, shit!

I didn't put two and two together.

I saw that movie, too.

Yea, it sucked.

The movie poster made it looked like he would've had a bigger role, IMO
Seriously, I think all he did was point someone in a direction lol.

Beyond devastating yet not quite so that she couldn't get off the fucking Twitter. All these people reacting to other peoples' death in near real-time, miss me with that shit. If you were in any kind of real pain, Twitter would be the last thing on your cunt mind

Chances are, her P.R. Team posted that, like most celebrities.

I highly doubt they were 'friends,' more like acquaintances.

suicide----who coulda known he had problems with his self image

I didn't even know he was Canadian. That's the bigger news to me
Similarly, I was like "You mean that wasn't Ed Skrein this entire time?!"

And by "entire time" I mean from when I opened this thread.

I'm not a professional but I think he might have had issues before he had tattoos.

It isn't far fetched that getting tattoos that will make you unable to live a normal life could lead to suicide imo.

As another poster said in another thread he was around that age where your friends are married with kids and grown up and you grow up yourself a little and realize you're mistakes really limit your possibilities

Back