'Zombie Boy' model - dead at 32.

I once had a knife pulled on me by a little short-arsed bastard who had large homemade cobweb tattoos on his face. I could see someone with that type of thing killing himself.

maybe we shouldn't allow a mentally disturbed person to tattoo their entire face and body. or anyone really. i have a hard time believing any sane person would tattoo their face.

It's not healthy to be emotionally devastated by the happenings in the lives of strangers and celebrities. It's not constructive for one, it's a pointless emotional drain. It's also not your place to be worried about it. Only the people close to the victim's friends and family can do something in supporting them through the situation. Grown ass people crying about people they've never met, because the TV box told them about it, it's the height of silly and phony.
People here are acting like this zombie guy fucked their mothers and kicked their dog before leaving though. If you want to say its odd to sympathize towards a complete stranger in the media then its just as bad to be so comically bitter.

He’s Canadian? Damn that’s depressing.

Suicide, regardless of how you feel about this guy is sad.
I agree but I feel getting some chuckles over some of the hilarious posts in here is not wrong. We are laughing at the poster’s reaction/response not the death itself.

I have empathy. I just believe in Darwinism. Humanity is de evolving due to modern medicine and the welfare state. Essentially this creates a more mediocre human race that's weaker, lazier and that has much poorer character. Ancient Greece was an era of great intellectuals, mathematicians and philosophers, why? because people were careful who they bred with. Now we have a nation of morons and leeches that the government pays to push out crappy kids.

If this doesn't go uncontrolled they will cause the destruction of this planet and all the other species we share this planet with.
You sound like a hit a parties lol

Poor lil zombie boy never got the chance to be a zombie man.

Well falling off a 4 story balcony seems like an odd way to kill yourself. 20 story? Yes. 4 story?

Actually, no.

Jumpers commonly don't choose extreme heights, just enough to get the job done and not too high to keep their 'courage' from being an issue.

Actually, no.

Jumpers commonly don't choose extreme heights, just enough to get the job done and not too high to keep their 'courage' from being an issue.
Never heard that. Not saying you're wrong bit isn't the Golden Gate one of the most popular place to kill yourself?

I think that's just what they say on the brochure.

I have empathy. I just believe in Darwinism. Humanity is de evolving due to modern medicine and the welfare state. Essentially this creates a more mediocre human race that's weaker, lazier and that has much poorer character. Ancient Greece was an era of great intellectuals, mathematicians and philosophers, why? because people were careful who they bred with. Now we have a nation of morons and leeches that the government pays to push out crappy kids.

If this doesn't go uncontrolled they will cause the destruction of this planet and all the other species we share this planet with.
Lol this dude is just a massive troll. you fucks that liked his post should know better.

lol @ Gaga and stigma of mental health... Him being suicidal was more likely a consequence rather than the main issue. How about we talk about the fact that he was only "famous" because people wanted to explore his image despite the obvious red flags of him having mental issues and needing help?

How the fuck did she not know he was suffering from mental health issues? He tattooed himself to look like a zombie... Obvious cry for help.
She wants to blame society for this guy's death, while she encouraged and glorified his self destructive behavior

Back