'Zombie Boy' model - dead at 32.

Thats too broad a statement.
The bottom line is we are social creatures. His tatoos made him a freak,and the novelty of being one,and not being able to have a normal life,probably wore off,which seems to be common amongst these people with excessive irreversible body modification trying to live in a fantasy world because they are unhappy.
Yup. In his head it was cool to look like that as a 20 year old, but once he got into his 30s and all his friends were growing up, and he grew up a bit himself, and wanted something different out of life, but his younger self already took that option away.

If not suicide it probably would have been an overdose.

I mean really does anybody think this dude wasn’t doing heroin and shit?
Did you know him personally or are you just judging from his tattoos?

Have a little respect, man.

Did you know him personally or are you just judging from his tattoos?

Have a little respect, man.

Why did you single this post out??? Lol. Of course I’m judging him based on his tattoos just like 100% of people (other than you apparently) who ever laid eyes on him.

Why did you single this post out??? Lol. Of course I’m judging him based on his tattoos just like 100% of people (other than you apparently) who ever laid eyes on him.
I don't know, probably because you liked the comment just above yours that said "Nothing of value was lost" right before posting your comment.

I read about the guy and his story before. He actually seemed like a genuinely nice dude. I think he had a brain tumour that got removed when he was teenager and that's when he started tattooing his head.

Anyway, just thought that was some pretty disrespectful shit. To assume someone is on heroin because he has tattoos is pretty dumb to begin with.

I don't know, probably because you liked the comment just above yours that said "Nothing of value was lost" right before posting your comment.

I read about the guy and his story before. He actually seemed like a genuinely nice dude. I think he had a brain tumour that got removed when he was teenager and that's when he started tattooing his head.

Anyway, just thought that was some pretty disrespectful shit. To assume someone is on heroin because he has tattoos is pretty dumb to begin with.

When I see people with visible neck/face tattoos I assume their on drugs. My bad.

giphy.gif

I guess Cody Garbrandt must be on heroin too.

Sorry man, cover yourself wit tattoos to look like a zombie skeleton thing....you’re gonna get judged and that’s on you (him). Not everybody else.

Not saying he’s not a nice guy but you can’t go around looking like that and expect people to not look at you and say “wtf”???

His poor mother wont get to see his real face instead that monstrocity at his wake.

I don't like open caskets, we don't really do that over in the UK, seems wierd.

If they do I imagine they'll just use make up.

9051.jpg

Damn, I remember this guy from that crappy 47 Ronins flick with Keanu. RIP.

*gets on high horse* theres some real assholes in here

*gets down* at least his nickname fits now

Dunno why people feel the need to point and laugh after every suicide that makes the news. Not really funny that someone was disturbed enough to end their own life. "Haha well he acted weird, like he was fucked up"

Well he killed himself, so...... no shit?

Lady gaga is beyond devastated... Because weirdos are more special.

Hey, maybe the weirdness shouldn't be encouraged, because it masks real issues, and makes people kill themselves.
Honestly I'm getting numb to these rich fucks offing themselves

No offense to the dead, but do we really need a thread every time anyone who did anything dies? Doesn't really brighten up the mood on any given day.

Thought it was cancer -- he was nothing but skin and bones at the time of death

Honestly I'm getting numb to these rich fucks offing themselves
Was he rich? Even f he was, it's not like money is some magic shield against mental illness.

Back