'Zombie Boy' model - dead at 32.

He's not a model who tattooed himself though. The only reason he was a model and received any attention to begin with with was because of his tattoos, his body was terrible.

50149a440412408d115f61e9a0f2aac4.jpg

Given that entertainment culture is trying to turn everything ugly into beauty and beauty into ugly, it wouldn't be the least bit surprising he was a model before the tattoos.

In fact, its more surprising he became a model after the tattoos.

I guess Cody Garbrandt must be on heroin too.
Those tats look like trash on everybody, and make everybody look trashier...Cody included.

I have no desire to share space with people who have them.

Did you know him personally or are you just judging from his tattoos?

Have a little respect, man.

Respect for what?

Tattoos are the best thing to judge people on, it's literally people wearing their heart on their sleeve.

That's what's so depressing about most of them, because so many are shit and uninspired, people just wearing what others do to fit in socially.

Last edited:
Can´t bash someone for stupid choices, maybe when he got the tattoos he already had issues. Its damn stupid to do that but for someone to do it they are not probably right in their senses to begin with.

Have some empathy shertards

You're not the brightest tool in the shed, huh?

No, I'm surrounded by people smarter than I. I was asking a serious question, let me put it clearer for you: how does someone expressing their opinion on this matter, in this forum equal a lack of respect?

Are you of the opinion that when people die we should all pretend to think well of them and their choices?

Yeah, it can't possibly be because he first had mental illness, which led to crying for attention via tattoos, which led to more severe mental illness.
Is that the same statement as purely blaming the tattoos, with no discussion of underlying mental illness?

Tbh I still get sad thinking about Chyna’s passing. And I’m sad/angry at River Phoenix being dead. Yeah I never knew them personally, but from what little I did see of them they seemed like good hearted, relatable, troubled people. I never thought there was anything wrong with mourning a celebrity. Some people, I don’t know. It’s fine if you’re not that sensitive. But to get online and bitch about it and act like others are less than for it . . . Miss me with that shit.

Ahh. Another sherdog depression/suicide thread. Those are always filled with quality posts :rolleyes:
Yeah I don't know why I even click on some of these threads. For most of these celebrity deaths I think well, that's sad. But I'm not really personally effected beyond that. The exception was when Chester died. I used to listen to their music a lot when I was younger, and it got me through some really rough times when I was first learning to deal with depression. I was depressed for a few weeks after that one.

I don't find suicide that tragic. They chose to do that. It sucks for the family and friends, but death is a part of life.

Is that the same statement as purely blaming the tattoos, with no discussion of underlying mental illness?

No, its not the same statement.

This is a morbid chicken/egg discussion, and we don't know his mental health history, or for certain if it was an intentional suicide or stupid accident suicide.

No, its not the same statement.

This is a morbid chicken/egg discussion, and we don't know his mental health history, or for certain if it was an intentional suicide or stupid accident suicide.
Well if he just fell then it's not even a suicide. Just saying the idea that he was perfectly healthy, tatted his entire body, and then got suicidal is.... not the most logical thought process. But yeah if he just fell on accident that's a completely different story

Back