Zimbabwe Passes Bill For White Owned Firms To Forfeit Their Shares To Blacks

oh god MY RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED AS A WHITE MAN...

...in fucking zimbabwe.

what next, aliens underground living in mars ban all humans? BUT I NEED MY SWEET SWEET THIRD TITTEH, DAMN YOU KUATO YOU CHUCKY DOLL FACED FUCK.

And how long until they have there hands out asking for food grown by white farmers in America?

It was still a shithole

Sure, but it was far more functional than it is now, poverty was not as widespread, and their economy was stronger.
Mugabe's rule made that country worse.

Zimbabwe used to export food throughout Africa. Now they can't feed their own people. Africa is HUGE.. If Europeans are forced to share their homeland by international law and/or PC king law, Africa should do the same. This is worse than a European country, or even America doing this, because the stats ALL point to genetic Africans raising crime and being more a burden; In Zimbabwe the whote Farmers created the economy and fed the people, until recently. If the truth bothers you, you have a problem.

oh god MY RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED AS A WHITE MAN...

...in fucking zimbabwe.

what next, aliens underground living in mars ban all humans? BUT I NEED MY SWEET SWEET THIRD TITTEH, DAMN YOU KUATO YOU CHUCKY DOLL FACED FUCK.

What right of claim do blacks have in Germany?

"I (you) can't be mad because Zimbabwe is the homeland of Aficans. We shouldn't even be there."

This could switch races and countries, and make more sense if the country does BETTER without the foreign influence, right??

Are they talking about publicly traded companies? How are these shares going to trade on any market? This is going to reduce the liquidity for any black shareholders.

What right of claim do blacks have in Germany?

"I (you) can't be mad because Zimbabwe is the homeland of Aficans. We shouldn't even be there."

This could switch races and countries, and make more sense if the country does BETTER without the foreign influence, right??

No i couldnt be mad because Zimbabwe is a shithole. Do you honestly think Mugabe is doing this out of racial justice agenda? Lulz.

Property is going to friends of Mugabe no different tha Putin and his oligarchs he just uses race war as am excuse

Zimbabwe used to export food throughout Africa. Now they can't feed their own people. Africa is HUGE.. If Europeans are forced to share their homeland by international law and/or PC king law, Africa should do the same. This is worse than a European country, or even America doing this, because the stats ALL point to genetic Africans raising crime and being more a burden; In Zimbabwe the whote Farmers created the economy and fed the people, until recently. If the truth bothers you, you have a problem.

European genes and culture are the most widespread of the world. Its gonna be fine.

Africa should syop receiving aid without leverage though Mugabe is brazen because he has the backing of the chinese.

Sure, but it was far more functional than it is now, poverty was not as widespread, and their economy was stronger.
Mugabe's rule made that country worse.

Yes if you ignore the constant war and poverty it was as bad. At least tthwy had an economy

Isn't a mule just a sterile donkey? That's a pretty insulting gift. Like, you can have this, but this is where it ends.

Actualy the 40 and a decent mule would have been a good thing.

Mules are the best animal for farm work and the 40 would have been a nice size farm back then.

More than likely, unless those making the demands have actually thought things throu

I wouldnt be surprised if the chinese were behind this move in order to force Mugabe to depend even more on them

Back