Zimbabwe Passes Bill For White Owned Firms To Forfeit Their Shares To Blacks

Lichen Sclerosus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35942598

A Zimbabwe deadline for all firms to transfer most of their shares to black Zimbabweans has passed, but it is not clear how many have complied.
The government had said that companies should meet the requirements of a 2008 indigenisation law by the end of March.

Isn't this breaking some international human rights laws? Or is this like Eric Holder's Hate Crime legislation? Whites are not allowed to be victims.

I didn't know JvS was policy maker in Zimbabwe

I can still get blood diamonds, right?

I have no idea why any white people are still in that country.

It's become a shit hole and is still on the down slide.

We should do the same here for Native Americans and the whole 40 acres and a mule thing.

Terrible, although I say that without reading up on it.

Nothing is ever going to rectify past inequality, but this send to go beyond reverse favoritism to simply revenge

We should do the same here for Native Americans and the whole 40 acres and a mule thing.

What reparations do you propose we give the white people who have had their lives ruined after the government robs them?

isn't this cuckold Bernie's whole fucking presidential platform???

Isn't a mule just a sterile donkey? That's a pretty insulting gift. Like, you can have this, but this is where it ends.

Isn't a mule just a sterile donkey? That's a pretty insulting gift. Like, you can have this, but this is where it ends.
True.

Back