Zimbabwe Passes Bill For White Owned Firms To Forfeit Their Shares To Blacks

Seems like a good move. It's not racist of course. It's ok to do this sort of thing when you're not white. If you are white and say "Let's all create a nation together, every color of person, but let's have a border." You're a extreme racist. If you fundamentally base policy on skin color it's not racist if it harms white people solely. Just more lessons from the left. And I know people will say "The left doesn't support this!" But I guarantee if any white nation did this their would world wide blow back, sanctions, it would be chaos. Guaranteed. Now it's just "Oh that silly country lol!"
You are right to an extent, but nobody would jump to these accusations unless whites had a CERTAIN history of doing things to people in ADDITION to what you had said.

Allot of whites are not xenophobe hatemonger but too many ate and they ruin it for the entire tree.

Case in point the trump situation...I don't think most of his supporters are racist and I don't think trump is either bit then again.....allot of his supporters are like David duke and the white nationalistd.

The best thing is to push those freaks away and condemn.

Look how long it took trump to condemn duke loll

Doesn't make him look good.
Makes him more untrustworthy to allot of folks out there.

Quit associating and letting racist morons in your ranks and maybe people will listen.

I live in the south and I see allot of nonwhites that would vote republican but refuse because they don't trust them simplay because of a fear from a racist backlash.

m3t4tr0n cozying up with radical extremist racist Leklok ITT.

Do some research on the Rothschilds and their historic financial interests in Zimbabwe and you'll have your answer.
Lol. You kill me, Leklok old buddy. And that's without your suicide vest lol.

I heard Zimbabwe just released their most powerful computer ever made, they call it a Commodore 64.

I heard Zimbabwe just released their most powerful computer ever made, they call it a Commodore 64.

Propaganda.

They're still YEARS away from developing 64-bit computing.

You are right to an extent, but nobody would jump to these accusations unless whites had a CERTAIN history of doing things to people in ADDITION to what you had said.

Allot of whites are not xenophobe hatemonger but too many ate and they ruin it for the entire tree.

Case in point the trump situation...I don't think most of his supporters are racist and I don't think trump is either bit then again.....allot of his supporters are like David duke and the white nationalistd.

The best thing is to push those freaks away and condemn.

Look how long it took trump to condemn duke loll

Doesn't make him look good.
Makes him more untrustworthy to allot of folks out there.

Quit associating and letting racist morons in your ranks and maybe people will listen.

I live in the south and I see allot of nonwhites that would vote republican but refuse because they don't trust them simplay because of a fear from a racist backlash.

Lol the media really does get through to people. They've been lying about that whole David Duke situation and hey I guess it works because we are talking about it now. Bringing up Trump and David Duke. A man does not decide who likes him. A women is not judged less if a man she never met or talked to stalks her. Why is Trump being judged by who supports him when he doesn't support them openly? The KKK supports Hillary. Does that mean Hillary supports the KKK?

Every Trump hater- "He's Racist!"

Reporter - "Why is he racist?"

Every Trump Hater "Because he's racist!"

Terrible, although I say that without reading up on it.

Nothing is ever going to rectify past inequality, but this send to go beyond reverse favoritism to simply revenge
Agreed.

I watched a few videos on Rhodesia not too long ago. I found it interesting, then again I'm a sucker for footage from the 70s and 80s.

Now that was white privilege. The problem is, when the government turned on the whites, everything went downhill.

It's a shitty situation all around, so let's just laugh at Mugabe.

Damn, I didn't know he was in his 90s.

Lol. You kill me, Leklok old buddy. And that's without your suicide vest lol.
I don't expect a zionist jew to admit the truths of the rothschild involvement in exploiting Zimbabwe.

I don't expect a zionist jew to admit the truths of the rothschild involvement in exploiting Zimbabwe.

You don't consider Jewish people to be the same as "White" people do you?

They're as white as California girls after a trip to a tanning booth are brown...

You don't consider Jewish people to be the same as "White" people do you?

They're as white as California girls after a trip to a tanning booth are brown...
Yes I do, especially ashkenazi jews. They are a european people.

Yes I do, especially ashkenazi jews. They are a european people.

Tell that to a Jew, and he'll quickly inform you that you're speaking of a Gentile. Skin colour is not the end-all and be-all. Ask the Hodge Twins.

Because disowning white farmers worked out so well..............

Oppressors don't deserve reparations
I'm so glad you're back. This place was just getting too radioactive without you.
pool-jump-fat-guy-tsunami-o.gif

Tell that to a Jew, and he'll quickly inform you that you're speaking of a Gentile. Skin colour is not the end-all and be-all. Ask the Hodge Twins.
95% of jews are european in origin. Only a tiny minority can actually trace their roots back to the middle east.

Back