Zimbabwe Passes Bill For White Owned Firms To Forfeit Their Shares To Blacks

We should do the same here for Native Americans and the whole 40 acres and a mule thing.
If that would keep thise groups from the continual bitching and excuse making, id give them land and mules in a heartbeat

If that would keep thise groups from the continual bitching and excuse making, id give them land and mules in a heartbeat
The government won't tho. They're stingy.

What white people?

You said we should do the same here with the Native Americans. Zimbabwe is seizing white people's assets. So if we do that here, what do you propose we give the white people who have their assets stolen by the gov't to give Native Americans, sir?

I know you're a big believer in the Bernmer Rouge movement, but despite what that old liar says, there actually are poor whites out there.

Seems like a good move. It's not racist of course. It's ok to do this sort of thing when you're not white. If you are white and say "Let's all create a nation together, every color of person, but let's have a border." You're a extreme racist. If you fundamentally base policy on skin color it's not racist if it harms white people solely. Just more lessons from the left. And I know people will say "The left doesn't support this!" But I guarantee if any white nation did this their would world wide blow back, sanctions, it would be chaos. Guaranteed. Now it's just "Oh that silly country lol!"

You said we should do the same here with the Native Americans. Zimbabwe is seizing white people's assets. So if we do that here, what do you propose we give the white people who have their assets stolen by the gov't to give Native Americans, sir?

I know you're a big believer in the Bernmer Rouge movement, but despite what that old liar says, there actually are poor whites out there.
Oppressors don't deserve reparations

Last I heard, Mugabe wanted whites to return...huh.

who is oppressing who in zimbabwe ?
Do some research on the Rothschilds and their historic financial interests in Zimbabwe and you'll have your answer.

Give them federal land not land already owned by white (all) people. Why are you only worried about the lands that might be taken from white people?

#alllandsmatter

Do some research on the Rothschilds and their historic financial interests in Zimbabwe and you'll have your answer.
Why u have dubs brah

What reparations do you propose we give the white people who have had their lives ruined after the government robs them?

Cant we worry about that AFTER the natives and blacks get their payments?
First come first serve.

Maybe you wild but many whites will not.

Thong is the promises are no longer available....do you know how much land and mule breeding that will amount to?

The compensation will most likely be in large sums of money from taxpayers not straight from a whitemans wallet and his
backyard.

Isn't a mule just a sterile donkey? That's a pretty insulting gift. Like, you can have this, but this is where it ends.

A mule would have been very useful at the time -most freedmen were going to go back to work the land that was allotted to them in that Field Order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back