Rumored Zabit Magomedsharipov (18-1) vs. Brian Ortega (14-1)

Zabit vs. Brian

• Total voters
I agree, he never win round 3, but maybe because he is getting ready for 3 rounds fights and just do enough to win a 3 rounds fight.

We have seen many fighters seem to gass in 3 round fight but able to fight 5 rounds if getting ready for it. Best examples being Romero, Kevin lee, mendes, even Usman.

We have never seen Zabit KOed, dropped or even stunned in a fight, the day it will happened in a later rounds, I ll say his cardio is an issue, until that he is winning fight and still undefeated in the UFC. I favor him against every 145er not named Max Holloway.

Do you want to AV bet he beat Ortega ?
Nah not on Ortega, guy might not ever be the same post Max and hasn't fought in what 2 odd years? I'll AV bet you Zabit gets beaten by Volkanovski who'll swamp him in the championship rounds.

Nah not on Ortega, guy might not ever be the same post Max and hasn't fought in what 2 odd years? I'll AV bet you Zabit gets beaten by Volkanovski who'll swamp him in the championship rounds.
I can't bet on that yet, I need to see Zabit next fight before that to be honest. Volk is a tougher fight than ortega 100 per cent. Depending on zabit performance I ll bet with you or not

Has anyone ever seen Volkanovski's head kick loss to Corey Nelson? I can't find any footage of that fight anywhere.

Great fight for both guys. Will see how this fight turns out. It should be a barn burner of a fight.

Last edited:
again?

tumblr_pi0n7my8Br1udfb8oo1_500.gifv

What else are they gonna do if Max/Volk rematch and Zabit/Oretga fight? Edgar is going to BW, Renato to LW I believe, Kattar/Stephens booked.

Who do they fight? WOuld be someone outside top 12 then. Thats why those two fights while great dont make sense. Should have been Zabit/Zombie and Yair/Ortega if Max is getting a rematch.

Really should ahve done Volk/Zombie, Max/Yair and Ortega/Zabit.

Back