Rumored Zabit Magomedsharipov (18-1) vs. Brian Ortega (14-1)

Zabit vs. Brian

• Total voters
Something abour Ortega annoys me.

Maybe is his hair, his angel eyes.. or he is an overhyped can.
Lol you gonna call Ortega and overhyped can when he is getting matched up against zabit of all people.

fucking lol. Ortega already has 2 top 5 wins and moicano who was top 10 at the time. Who has zabit beat?

Still hoping for Yair V Zabit one day. All that high drama from a few years back needs resolution.

Where Zabit has yet to be stopped. Kattar is a better pressure fighter than Ortega.
Ortega has something he doesn't: he hits extremely fucking hard, and can actually finish people. Ortega sucks at striking, but he has the firepower to end you, and he's mentally and physically too tough to get frustrated by Zabit. This is a dangerous fight, if it's a five-rounder Zabit could be in trouble.

just go rewatch his fights, he is slowing down in the 3rd but he is not getting that rocked, his defense is very tight. If his cardio was that bad, why he hasn't been KOed yet ?
You concurred with my point that he rarely if ever wins thirds rounds, if he gets tired after 2 rounds he's either going to have to significantly reduce his pace in Rounds 1 and 2 in 5 round fights or he'd be stationary come the 5th and would get knocked out by plenty of fighters.

In a three round fight Zabit fucks him sideways. In a five founder, Ortega has a chance, albeit a slim one.

This shouldn't be Ortega's comeback fight. I know he gets a lot of slack around here, but the guy needs a winnable fight after Max basically washed his mouth out with soap. He took a severe beating in that fight, and should probably take an easier fight.

You concurred with my point that he rarely if ever wins thirds rounds, if he gets tired after 2 rounds he's either going to have to significantly reduce his pace in Rounds 1 and 2 in 5 round fights or he'd be stationary come the 5th and would get knocked out by plenty of fighters.
I agree, he never win round 3, but maybe because he is getting ready for 3 rounds fights and just do enough to win a 3 rounds fight.

We have seen many fighters seem to gass in 3 round fight but able to fight 5 rounds if getting ready for it. Best examples being Romero, Kevin lee, mendes, even Usman.

We have never seen Zabit KOed, dropped or even stunned in a fight, the day it will happened in a later rounds, I ll say his cardio is an issue, until that he is winning fight and still undefeated in the UFC. I favor him against every 145er not named Max Holloway.

Do you want to AV bet he beat Ortega ?

It’s amazing how over rated zabit is on Sherdog.

ortega is gonna expose him as a bum. Zabit ain’t on Ortega’s level.

I thought Zabit was about to fight KZ? What happened there?

Acl injury, Frankie tried to step up but got starched.

I believe that poster was referring to zabit vs zombie, which was the rumored fight a week ago.

Pointless.

We all know that Zabit is basically unbeatable is a 3 rounder.

Just give him a title fight so that he can get melted in the 4th.

Ortega has one of the highest fight IQ's in that division.
He has the ability to adapt real quick against opponents.

Just because he looked bad against Max, doesn't mean he'll look bad against Zabit.
I see more flaws in Zabit than I do in Ortega.

Ortega has something he doesn't: he hits extremely fucking hard, and can actually finish people. Ortega sucks at striking, but he has the firepower to end you, and he's mentally and physically too tough to get frustrated by Zabit. This is a dangerous fight, if it's a five-rounder Zabit could be in trouble.
He doesnt hit that hard and definitely not harder than Calvin.

Still hoping for Yair V Zabit one day. All that high drama from a few years back needs resolution.

That should be the next fight.

Ortega needs an easier fight after all this time off.

tenor.gif

vs
MatureTightHornet-max-1mb.gif

DIS GONN BE GOOD!

Back