Rumored Zabit Magomedsharipov (18-1) vs. Brian Ortega (14-1)

Zabit vs. Brian

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Previously planned (UFC 240), now rumored (UFC 249)...
Zabit (#3)
Brian (#2)

Will pretty boy ortega show up this time ...

Any Zabit will whoop that ass. Revenge for Frankie :D

Zabit Bless
Khabib Bless

Zabit with yet another 29:28 win, gassing heavy in the third, we discuss what could've happened if it was a 5-rounder and if Zabit is ready for a TS.

The usual.

Zabit with yet another 29:28 win, gassing heavy in the third, we discuss what could've happened if it was a 5-rounder and if Zabit is ready for a TS.

The usual.

I typically like things that are true, or accurate.

So, I like this.

I kinda like Ortega , only because I am amazed at how he is always losing- then pulls some match winning shit out of thin air. He's like a magician, and who doesn't like magic. ?

Ortega 3rd round finish.

They are both over rated but I'll take Ortega do to better gas tank.

2 rounds of spinning zabit point shit. Third round zabit running away. Hopefully im wrong. i want to see them grapple.

Ortega will get easily outstruck during the first two rounds and then get a come from behind submission win in the 3rd.

I hope Zabit knocks Ortega out of the UFC
giphy.gif

Ortega finally taking a fight???

I'm a huge believer that these guys need to lose their top-5 ranking for major inactivity. Especially in a division like FW where there's lots of hungry contenders. It's gonna be coming up on 2 years where this guy got his last W.

Zabit is tall enough to avoid Ortega's guillotine choke. Basically it's an unwinnable fight for Ortega.

its a great fight. im looking forward to it

Really like that matchup, two very very good fighters. Ortega has something to prove after he got beaten up by Max, and Zabit I think everyone knows *can* run out of steam near the end of the 3rd.

This could be the co-main event yes?? (Khabib v Tony is obviously the main)

People voting for Ortega are either retarded or trolling.

A dude with a 2 year lay off who is not going to outstrike Zabit and who is not going to take him down has no chance in a 3 rounder

Back