Rumored Zabit Magomedsharipov (18-1) vs. Brian Ortega (14-1)

Zabit vs. Brian

• Total voters
I like it. Can’t call it. It’s the fast starter vs the slow starter. It’s going to decision. The second round will decide the winner. But Zabit gets round one and Ortega gets round 3. Might end in a draw
Nice and simple insight. That very well might be the case.

I really like this match up. Wonder if Zabit wants any part of Ortega's ground game.

Really hope this gets booked.
Exciting matchup.
Don't see how Zabit doesn't win tbh.

Really hope this gets booked.
Exciting matchup.
Don't see how Zabit doesn't win tbh.
Same here. But this also helps KZ's next fight for the title. If Brian wins, he'll be on a 1 fight winning streak. If Zabit wins, he still hasnt fought in a 5 rounder. It also depends on how he wins.

But since KZ's eye surgery is still in limbo, he could just wait out and possibly fight the winner of Volk vs. Max.

ortega will beat zabit imo. he is just better everywhere.

Nice fight, i guess KZ will have the next title shot fight

What happened to him fighting Korean Zombie?

Fighter who fades in the 3rd round vs Fighter who somehow usually pulls out a win in the 3rd round.

Man, I hope Ortega connects with a power shot then snatches up that neck while Zabit is rocked.

With that long layoff and that beat down he took from Max, It’s highly unlikely tho :(
I got Zabit by lightning Ortega up on the outside and stuffing all of his takedown attempts.

In a 5 round fight Ortega would be huge favourite. The durability he showed against Max would gas out Zabit. Also Ortega’s boxing is underrated. He had his moments with Max, who I believe has better hands than Zabit. Ortega also has more power to his punches and could KO Zabit. He can also submit Zabit. All Zabit can hope for is to win a decision before gassing out completely

If Zabit slows down as usual, Ortega will sub him late.

He might be a terrible match up for most 145s for 2 rounds.
just go rewatch his fights, he is slowing down in the 3rd but he is not getting that rocked, his defense is very tight. If his cardio was that bad, why he hasn't been KOed yet ?

Back