News YouTube star James Charles wore a skirt for the first time, says he felt 'soo cute and powerful'

Eh, if the guy a multi-millionaire, he's definitely doing something right. I don't think there's anyone with a net worth higher than his on here. I wouldn't even know or vaguely recognize the guy if it wasn't for people hating on him. So, it seems like what he's doing is working if he garners the attention on both sides of the 'argument'; if you want to call it that.

Doing what works is not the same as doing what is “right”.

Unless you are a literal whore.

In the literal sense of the word.

There is no behavior that you would not engage in for the right price.

I find that to be rather disgusting, but I guess that’s you.

He’s a dude who’s a makeup influencer and not the movie prosthetics type. I’d be more surprised if this dude wasn’t wearing a skirt.

Doing what works is not the same as doing what is “right”.

Unless you are a literal whore.

In the literal sense of the word.

There is no behavior that you would not engage in for the right price.

I find that to be rather disgusting, but I guess that’s you.
Well, if you work for a privately owned company like Apple or something like that, you're helping rape third world countries out of fair trade. I don't see how this guy making money doing what he does constitutes as 'evil'. I think everyone who works in the private sector is a whore, as you will always be making money for your pimp. If you have that perspective of this situation, why not apply it to everything else?

Saw this on yahoo news, this youtuber is on of the biggest stars and is worth over 100 million, I been saying social media and youtubers make more money than your average TV actor. only 21 too, yet so Brave and Powerful he might get the hero award from the President next year who knows?

James Charles casually slayed his first time wearing a skirt.

On Sunday, the 21-year-old makeup influencer took to Instagram to share pictures of himself wearing a leather skirt while leaning against a painted brick wall.

“Sundays are for skirts I’ve never worn a skirt before but low key felt soo cute and powerful... what do y’all think?” he captioned the post.

Charles’s fans took to the comments to share how much they loved the look. YouTuber Benji Krol commented, “wait how have you not worn a skirt before omg this is such a serve you need to wear them more often.” Charles agreed writing, “I think so too.”

“James in a skirt is magical,” one person said.

“It looks so good on you OMG,” another fan wrote.

“Girllll... I love it, keep doing you and don’t listen to the people that don’t like it or whatever. Love you James!”

Charles frequently breaks gender norms with his fashion choices.

Full Story
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/james-charles-says-wearing-a-skirt-felt-powerful-235940462.html

HEY SISTEEEEEERS!!!

the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

JK, i think the the skirt looks good on him. It really makes my asshole wet.

My strength and endurance receive a 25 percent buff when i wear adidas tracksuit
Nothing beats the roving trader outfit combined with the hat. +10 barter bonus is pretty powerful

Reactions: Zer
This kid is a POS protected by YT and the SM machine/crowd just for being influential on kids.
There were messages of him that leaked out where he said he loved using his influence to hunt for straight cute boys to spend the night out with him.
Then he would spread rumors of the kid being gay no matter if something happened or not.

Pure garbage.

Last edited:
This is a fighting forum. Fuck off with this shit.

Can it fight a Paul brother? I might root for one of them if it happened.

This is a fighting forum. Fuck off with this shit.
Well, that's why it's in the Mayberry Lounge. Yet, that lists "intelligent discussion" as the criteria, so it doesn't fit here either.

Back