News YouTube star James Charles wore a skirt for the first time, says he felt 'soo cute and powerful'

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw this on yahoo news, this youtuber is on of the biggest stars and is worth over 100 million, I been saying social media and youtubers make more money than your average TV actor. only 21 too, yet so Brave and Powerful he might get the hero award from the President next year who knows?

James Charles casually slayed his first time wearing a skirt.

On Sunday, the 21-year-old makeup influencer took to Instagram to share pictures of himself wearing a leather skirt while leaning against a painted brick wall.

“Sundays are for skirts I’ve never worn a skirt before but low key felt soo cute and powerful... what do y’all think?” he captioned the post.

Charles’s fans took to the comments to share how much they loved the look. YouTuber Benji Krol commented, “wait how have you not worn a skirt before omg this is such a serve you need to wear them more often.” Charles agreed writing, “I think so too.”

“James in a skirt is magical,” one person said.

“It looks so good on you OMG,” another fan wrote.

“Girllll... I love it, keep doing you and don’t listen to the people that don’t like it or whatever. Love you James!”

Charles frequently breaks gender norms with his fashion choices.

Full Story
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/james-charles-says-wearing-a-skirt-felt-powerful-235940462.html

on the one hand being old means i am gonna die sooner. but on the other hand, thank god i am not in this generation. its a fucking badge of honor to be as feminine as possible. it may make me a bad person, but if something like that approached me and tried to talk to me, the nicest thing i might do is just turn and walk away. but no way in hell would i sit and engage in a conversation with it

on the one hand being old means i am gonna die sooner. but on the other hand, thank god i am not in this generation. its a fucking badge of honor to be as feminine as possible. it may make me a bad person, but if something like that approached me and tried to talk to me, the nicest thing i might do is just turn and walk away. but no way in hell would i sit and engage in a conversation with it
“It” Lol.

This is generation is confused with that they want to be in this world and social media is just making us more aware of it. Younger generations look up to “it.” Which is just wrong, imo.

“It” Lol.

This is generation is confused with that they want to be in this world and social media is just making us more aware of it. Younger generations look up to “it.” Which is just wrong, imo.
usually the rest of the world copies america when it comes to culture, music, etc. but these days it seems like we are copying japan with all our young men trying to be women

If you think that one is weird this guy Jeffree Star is scary as fuck! IF I were a kid I would have nightmares seeing this one looks like outta a horror movie. he is also worth over 100 million and is a racist yet has yet to be canceled because he is part of the protected class
SOVIs48qFWXVlDxmrpbb2nh2k3uxSX2HBr8Jy1fahfVzHLAL2Shk4bBLD35ypyXyvqNk98KEa4qxbRtryKV21W57gurMSnCpPr1dnwaC4BT0YS86ly-mTy82c_s11TmVjzVszfT7adigYR-w-5pEudZS6CM

Back