News YouTube star James Charles wore a skirt for the first time, says he felt 'soo cute and powerful'

I was really hoping this thread was about some random ass regular dude discovering that skirts are awesome. Women took jeans away from us, it's high time we return the favor. Real men let their shit hang, it's why those African tribesman are hung to their knees.

Come on James can we get an upskirt?

Oh knock it off. Nobody's "FREEDOM" was taken away. This loser in the OP wants to be a fucking weirdo and wear a skirt, he has that right. Just like the rest of the normal people looking at this and mocking him for being such a pussy. Good for him, but don't expect 100% acceptance. It literally has nothing to do with freedom. You're the type of person that was whining that Kaepernick had his "Freedom" taken away by not being able to get a job in the NFL despite the league losing millions because of him. Sorry, that stupid argument is false and has nothing to do with freedom. Your hyperbolic argument is absurd.

I haven't seen you around in the War Room much lately, but with stupid posts like yours, it's probably a good thing.
I actually never said anything about Kaepernick, so no. Not really. You'd probably be surprised how many of my opinions don't conform to one side or the other.

Lol this guy would get beat up in my country if he went like this in public. I mean if they can figure out he's a dude

Zomgz he lookth tho fierthe!

If you saw his ass in yoga pants ...just his ass...the majority of you would pop a chub

giphy.gif

Giant-rimmed tinted glasses, high-waist mom jeans, androgynous men in make-up...

The 80s are fuckin' back, baby!

Minus the good action flicks and music.

Don't care how it dresses. I don't want to interact with it. It would be impossible to talk to it because of laughing.

And here we go. This is what it always comes back to. Religion. Well I hate to break it to you, but your religious beliefs aren't definitively the only way to live. They're just YOUR beliefs.

Not everyone is going to agree with them or want to have their lives dictated by them. And that's ok. As far as culture goes, we decided a long time ago we're not gonna force everyone else to live by the rules of your religion, or any religion.
What did I say about MY religious beliefs? All the wise people that came up with all the religions kind of thought it was worth passing on the same message. Do you think they put some thought into it? I do.

Dude has a purse, make up and his nails done. There's nothing "low key" about how he felt.

What did I say about MY religious beliefs? All the wise people that came up with all the religions kind of thought it was worth passing on the same message. Do you think they put some thought into it? I do.
Appeals to tradition do nothing for me. Concepts don't have value just because they're old, or because a lot of people believe in them.

He rocked the skirt better than Oscar de la hoya?

badlookz%5B1%5D+(2).jpg

God I hate De La Hoya so much.

Always have.

Fucking pretty little bitch who boxed like a ho and hid behind the rules.

Back