News YouTube star James Charles wore a skirt for the first time, says he felt 'soo cute and powerful'

Tbf, just looks like the dude is trying to take a shit in public, which is customary in California.

Imagine getting as triggered as some people in here, just because a lad wears make up and a skirt... <Lmaoo><45>

Good for him if he likes to do that, why would anyone be upset by this?

Then again, i'm not brainwashed into thinking that "the" media wants to wipe men out, or some ridiculous bs like that, lol.

I think it's far more concerning that Kylie Jenner is the highest earning female celebrity.

In fact, i find it ridiculous that the Kardashians are celebrities and famous at all.

This kid looks like Gozer the Gozerian.

If you think that one is weird this guy Jeffree Star is scary as fuck! IF I were a kid I would have nightmares seeing this one looks like outta a horror movie. he is also worth over 100 million and is a racist yet has yet to be canceled because he is part of the protected class
SOVIs48qFWXVlDxmrpbb2nh2k3uxSX2HBr8Jy1fahfVzHLAL2Shk4bBLD35ypyXyvqNk98KEa4qxbRtryKV21W57gurMSnCpPr1dnwaC4BT0YS86ly-mTy82c_s11TmVjzVszfT7adigYR-w-5pEudZS6CM

Ok, but why did you post a picture of Bella Thorne and some dude?

Well, if you work for a privately owned company like Apple or something like that, you're helping rape third world countries out of fair trade. I don't see how this guy making money doing what he does constitutes as 'evil'. I think everyone who works in the private sector is a whore, as you will always be making money for your pimp. If you have that perspective of this situation, why not apply it to everything else?

You need read what I actually wrote, and to think harder. You are have a discussion that is not a response to what I posted to flesh out an argument you were looking for that I’m not making.

I think it's far more concerning that Kylie Jenner is the highest earning female celebrity.

In fact, i find it ridiculous that the Kardashians are celebrities and famous at all.

If the Kardashains being famous and celebrated bothers you, then this should too. This is base attention whoring. This isn’t someone fighting for equality or liberation.

Lol this guy would get beat up in my country if he went like this in public. I mean if they can figure out he's a dude

If they can figure out its a dude?

What? You mean there is a good chance they might not?

Huwatt?

What 3rd world shit hole do you live in, peasant?

I am guessing Pakistan since he said "If they can figure out he's a dude."

You see the dusturbing part is that the Skirt dude might actually pass as a chick.

Imagine getting as triggered as some people in here, just because a lad wears make up and a skirt... <Lmaoo><45>

Good for him if he likes to do that, why would anyone be upset by this?

Then again, i'm not brainwashed into thinking that "the" media wants to wipe men out, or some ridiculous bs like that, lol.

Its part of the great reset! Kamalah Hariss will ban all pants and you will have to wear a skirt and a mask and bendover because they will force Islam you.

I am guessing Pakistan since he said "If they can figure out he's a dude."

You see the dusturbing part is that the Skirt dude might actually pass as a chick.
No it's not even close to Pakistan.

I'm from Serbia dude and I was joking.

Back